what do you play to be

go for it

• Total voters
EVIL GUITAR PLAYER :mad::mad:

evilguitar.jpg

damn where are the drums? don't tell me to vote for percussion, these are all hyperactive, silly-hat-wearing clowns who can't hold a drumstick properly.

VultureCulture said:
damn where are the drums? don't tell me to vote for percussion, these are all hyperactive, silly-hat-wearing clowns who can't hold a drumstick properly.
funny, when me mates and i still had a band back at the beginning of the year and before, we always needed a drummer, and never found one. And now i meet like two from germany here in the forum, one not living far away from me place. bad luck eh?

Finger cymbals (at least sombody I know thinks so of me). :rolleyes:

It would be vocals, that is, if I could sing, which I can't, so I dunno why I answered this at all.

I chose lead guitar, because that is what I'd want to play if I got a band together again. I'm hard to categorize in a stereotypical manner because I've been a rhythm and lead guitarist, a bassist and a vocalist. Maybe personality wise, I'm a stereotypical bass player (kind of mellow and laid back, etc.)

Bongos make me think of tribes and tribes make me think of Africa and South America and Africa and South America make me think of the jungle and the jungle makes me think of cannibals and cannibals make me think of Cannibal Holocaust. THE sickest and best horror movie ever :)

cani1.jpg

It's all the fault of Mehdi's bongos though.