What do you play?

Mixing consoles, guitar, MPC-2000XL. I sometimes do a duet with this chick that plays a mean skin flute. Currently residing in the seat of world power.

This is the greatest forum ever.

guitar, bass, some drums, Amiga 1200, DVDs, one of those half a coconut jobbies with the metal bits that go 'plink' and pink fleshy bongos whenever i can.

Lundun... center of all that is wrong (and fun) with the world.

I'm Tim and I play guitar, bass (not that well) and drums (but haven't been able to play in ages due to no drums).

So I mostly play guitar. I'm from Wellington, NZ.

Guitar, Bass(used to play upright rather well but been several years now), amateurish at keys, and been working on my voice for a bit over half a year but not quite there yet. Seattle, Washington.

Guitar, Bass, Vocals & I'm the worst drummer on planet Earth. (and proud of it too!)

Located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, right across the river from Detroit.

-0z-

DuxTer said:
Drums. - From Emmen, The Netherlands. Currently situated in Les Adrets de l'Esterel, France.

If you would be in Emmen, we would be practicly neighbours :).

Drums, just started learning Guitar (bought a Epiphone LP Standaard en Roland CUBE), bit of keys.., Ter Apel, The Netherlands (about a 10 minute drive from Emmen)..

Mainly drums (with my band), guitar (quite good, i think), bass (I need it to record my things, but I'm no FLea or Steve DiGiorgio).

From Milano Italy!

:Smokin:

Hey im pretty close to emmen as well!

Guitars, piano/synths, xbox 360 and some drum programming, and i do not sing because im a social person and would never do that to anyone around me..