What do you ppl do in life?

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
So many words exchanged between all of us. so many thoughts of what kind of ppl you are behind your pc monitor. and i don't mean how you look like. i mean who you really are. ok i know that you might jump to some conclusions about someones personality by reading his/her posts.
what i ask is more simple. what do you do in everyday's routine? Are u studying? Working somewhere? Where?

I am an I.T. Engineer for a Telecomunications company.

Looking forward to your replies...

Marine Mechanic, when I'm not doing that i'm usually found in my boat going 100+ mph or sitting on a sandbar/beach sucking on beverage/ and or hooter. I also have been playing guitar for too long, and probably should do more of that than sitting on a sandbar sucking on a berr/ and or hooters.

Basicaly, I remodel homes, and build new homes from ground up(footer, foundation, electric, plumbing, PAINT, stain, etc). I also do some miner farming. In the summers I do contractors service work for Oakwood Homes about one week a month.

You know Metalized, how I look like.... And if fact I'm an interpreter and work in the field logistics most of the time.... :)

I know that TEE is working in the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance (as an interpreter for German), but don't tell her that i told you that... she wanted me to keep secret, but i can have no secrets in this forum (hear honeybunny?):cool: ;)

It is written in my profile. I am a chemistry student in the University of Cologne.
Hey Serge, is it difficult to be accepted as medical researcher? And if not, what else could I do except working in a microbioligical laboratory and doing blood analysies?