What specific type of instrument do you play?

Originally posted by neal
naw. the triangle is obviously reserved for seriously talented individuals such as yourself.
-neal

:lol: I guess.

I used to play some piano... very basic though... I had a cheap ass keyboard when I was younger... don't remember what kind...

I'm going to ask for some form of musical instrument for Christmas. I'm not sure if I want a new guitar yet or not... I still have to decide... I've seen some that I really fucking want, but I just got this one in June, so... *shrug*

You've all got good gear... BUT! Can your playing back it up?

I would like a black Jackson Kelly, but atm I'm quite content with my les paul copy.

'02 Heritage H157 custom shop
'99 Ibanez Rg3120 Prestige
'77 Strat (modified to hell and back... but it rules!)
old Epi acoustic

'00 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier 3 Channel Solo Head
'84 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+
4x12 Rectifier Standard cab
Line6 POD 2.0

Teese RMC3 (best wah on the motherfucking planet!!!)
TC Electronic G Major

Thats pretty much my rig, and I'm finally happy with it.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
:headbang:

:lol: sorry to say, but I actually don't play it, it was a joke, I'm of those people who come to somebody's home, come to the piano, and find keys... and then, the entire melody. :D

ibanez RG520QS guitar, about to install seymour duncan JB and Jazz pickups into it, the stock ones blow, I'm just too lazy to break out the soldering gear.

through some shitty Peavey transtube amp w/2 celestion vintage 30 speakers... soon I'll buy a tube amp, maybe a 5150, tho I'm trying to find a laney gh50l.

Carvin LB76 6-string bass
Yamaha (don't remeber off hand the make) 5-string fretless

Red Mark II starter drum set.I'm, not even sure if that's a legitimate brand of instrument.The drum set was $120 clearence at Sears,I got it for my 13th b-day.Horribly basic-bass(that was making a really tinny sound when I hit it,so I had to open the bgass up and stuff a blanket in it to get an actual bass sound,lol),scratched cymbal,scratched tom that could prolly use a new head sooner or later,snare w/paint coming off if the head.My playing is about as good as my drum set.:)

jackson kelly star.
metal zone
laney tf300

i have really crappy gear! i'm either gonna get a pod 2.0 to record for my band(who also have pretty crap gear, except for our drummer), or an all tube amp like the 5150 or something, someone recommend me a good high gain amp! and i'm prolly gonna get a new guitar next, and i prefer modding my guitars than getting a guitar with fixed stuff...you don't always get the best sound , but yeah, i like it :p