Whats Instruments Do You Play?

What do you play?

• Total voters
Custom made is the way to go, I had a romanian made cello ( though I heard romanians aren't really noted for making good cellos ) that price is pretty typical for a good cello as well. Plus the finish is very fine. :p
eh you can't really base an instrument on anything but the instrument itself. Some incredible instruments can come out of china , but they also shovel out the crappiest internet intruments in the world. Labels can also be very misleading as shops put their own labels in them sometimes.

Only my guitar) Jackson JS 20 Dinky...Recently I bought new gear to my Jackson - Line6 POD XT!That's really BEAST sound! there are still owners POD?

I WANTY! Vocals (Growl to opera and nearly all in between. I'm an odd little being.), guitar, keyboard. I dabble in bass and can play a bit of woodwind too, but I wouldn't really count them.

I primarily play guitar, but I also own a keyboard, which I hardly ever play. I also play my brother's bass more than he does, and can actually do some rhythm stuff better than on my guitar (galloping is ridiculously easy once you can play with 3 fingers).

I also sing along to songs, when the possibility of other people hearing is as low as possible.

Bass mostly, for about 8 years. I'm also doing some vocals now but we really need a vocalist. Also guitar and keyboards, but I'm not good enough at either to really play in a band (keyboards maybe).

I'm trying to play drums but my footwork is shit.

Guitar( I have an Epiphone Les Paul, and an acoustic), vocals(Growls and clean vocals with a decent range) and the violin which I haven't played in a while, but I'm thinking about combining it with some riffs.

I know how to play some bass and keyboard but I don't count them because I don't play them regularly.

I've played guitar since 84. Vox since 85. Bass and keys on and off since 92. Drums since 2001. I am better on guitar and vocals and go downhill from there on the other instruments. I am not too bad on bass these days, as I have actually upgraded my equipment lately (since the last time I played bass with some people jamming). I try to improve vox, guitars, bass everyday.

My primary instrument is guitar. But, you name it, I play it. Or, if I can't play it I can program it in. All my original work is 100% my vision and my instrumentation.

I've been a drummer my whole life, but I do much more than play the drumset. I played Tympani for 6 years in school, as well as marching snare, which I still practice on. I'm big into DCI. I also play piano. I took classical piano lessons for 4 years.

I was surprised to read that I'm not the only one who played cello before and then gave up. I started playing because it was "love at first sight"...and that lasted for 6 years. By that time I was so fed up with the music school that I stopped playing.

I regret that now and I want to start playing again. But then I'd go for playing the classical Indian way. Let's see what the future brings...

And I also played saxophone...I still don't understand why the hell I playing this. That lasted for only 3 years.

Soooooooo many guitarists.....

I play drums on a 6 piece yamaha stage custom advantage (not nouveau). All sabian cymbals except a pair of ufip 12" mini hats.