Whats Instruments Do You Play?

What do you play?

• Total voters
Can sing, play guitar, piano (and I guess keyboard if I had the desire to buy one) and recorder... flute to a lesser extent. >_> Also have a didgeridoo and harmonica and I think I will buy a viola soon.

Rythem guitar, bass, battery & vox. Thus far I've written and recorded a good majority of my band's material, not that it's necassarily that good mind you. My college Mikael is much better at guitar and bass than me, and when it comes to synth he's pretty good, whereas I am clueless. We try to keep things fairly even when it comes to writing which is an important thing to me, otherwise the music would be too limited, and just a one man band.

Guitar, drums, bass, and vocals.

Any of you playing violin or cello get HUGE respect. I tried to teach myself cello a few years ago and failed miserably.

haha yeah, the thing is, you have to work hard to make it sound good, and when you are little and don't have a great ear, your shit playing might sound good to you, but when you are grown up and know what sounds good, you won't be motivated at all, haha. Though cello is a little bit friendlier because you have a little bit more room for error because the notes are farther apart.

Only my guitar) Jackson JS 20 Dinky...Recently I bought new gear to my Jackson - Line6 POD XT!That's really BEAST sound! there are still owners POD?

HOWDY! I can play bass and piano but drums are my favorate!
Nothin more satisfying!

banner2copy-1.jpg

Fuck, thats it. Im saving up for a full size cello. I stopped playing because my parents forced it on me. Sure, I was being rebellious, but it was getting to the point I didn't enjoy the performances and lessons. Even though I was pretty good at it.

I want to learn Contrabass though, oh baby, just love that tone!

Fuck, thats it. Im saving up for a full size cello. I stopped playing because my parents forced it on me. Sure, I was being rebellious, but it was getting to the point I didn't enjoy the performances and lessons. Even though I was pretty good at it.

I want to learn Contrabass though, oh baby, just love that tone!

make sure you get a quality one man. NO INTERNET. Those instruments truley suck ass. Spend at least 1,800 for a pretty good student quality cello.

make sure you get a quality one man. NO INTERNET. Those instruments truley suck ass. Spend at least 1,800 for a pretty good student quality cello.

Damn that's kinda high price. I would buy some damn good guitar(s) or violin or better gear for my guitar.

Damn that's kinda high price. I would buy some damn good guitar(s) or violin or better gear for my guitar.

yeah I mean its a fully carved instrument and has to be made with care, rather then a guitar that is just a couple of blocks of wood.

Custom made is the way to go, I had a romanian made cello ( though I heard romanians aren't really noted for making good cellos ) that price is pretty typical for a good cello as well. Plus the finish is very fine. :p