What musical instrument can you play?

Well, I used to only to give the leads a more stereo sound, but I don't use it much anymore. But still, I am ashamed. :erk:

OH SHIT

Then answer me, who is this, Mitch?

1224985362003.png

┼Victim of the Night┼;7916459 said:
It's nice to know, good that you are... let's say "discovering" guitars more, lately... what do you enjoy playing more? Keyboards or guitar?

I like playing both using guitar pro. I don't know if I prefer one over the other, they're just different to play and you can do different things. Both are sexy and demand an incredible amount of work if you want to say you can actually play the instrument.

I play guitar and maybe bass.
I can play Silent Night, Bodom Night and Hellhounds On My Trail.
I use loads of distortion and sometimes a lil bit of chorus, and if that counts I always use noise gate/supressor/whateverthefuck :)
I prefer guitar.

What musical instrument can you play-Clarinet some Piano/keyboard and Bass
What COB song can you play-none currently they are all beyond my skills on Bass
What effects do you use-none
What is your faorite instrument-Bass

What musical instrument can you play- Guitar
What COB song can you play- Angels Dont Kill, Blooddrunk, Are you dead yet? (without the solos:p)
What effects do you use- Boss MT-2 Distortion and Zakk wylde Wah and a touch of reverb from my amp:headbang:
What is your faorite instrument- Geeeeetar!

What musical instrument can you play? Geetar, a little bit of keyboard, the spoons.

What song of COB can you play? All of them minus Red Light in my eyes I & II, Black Widow, Wrath Within, Northern Comfort, Tripple Corpse Hammer Blow and all of AYDY and BD that is in dropped C.

What effects do you use? I have an ATX3000G Multi Fx Pedal but I mainly just Use Distortion combined with my Mode Fours OD2 Channel.

What is your favorite instrument? I'd love to be able to play a lute and the koto

I play the guitar and I can handle some keyboards parts (er, and also flute^^), but I can't play any COB song yet. I'm working on it though.
I have my old classical guitar and also an Ibanez (GRG170DX) which I play with a Roland amp, and that's basically it.
I don't really use effects or anything.
My fave instrument? Well guitar obviously! ;)