playing motw songs

Does anyone know what the tuning for violins are on the interludes? i just started playing and i wanted to learn the interludes but im not sure how i should tune my violin to play these songs and i know its not standard tuning. If someone could help me out that would be great.

How 'bout standard tuning. I don't think it matters. Since when are there violins in the interludes though? There's pizzicato cello in most of them and viola (I think) in Interlude 3, but that's all I can think of... I guess there's a bit of violinage in Interlude 4.

hey guys,

did anyone download/keep that sleep is a curse tab (gp5) i posted on page 3? my hard drive crapped out on me recently and all i have is a really old working version of the .txt tab. i want to go ahead and finish out the instrumental half of the song and such but don't want to start from scratch again.

thanks aura,

here's the finished version of the tab. i'm pretty sure i messed up the drums, but it would take too long to fix everything. if anyone has interest in doing a more accurate drum tab, feel free to edit this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rmydzzizi5o

uploaded both the .gp5 and .midi file just in case anyone wants to import it into a finale or another notation software.

apparently there is a handmade, limited edition "blue lambency downward" guitar tablature book for sale during the tour.

the world is now one step closer to hearing midi covers of kayo dot.

did toby happen to mention how many were made? i hope they still have some left by the time they get to florida.

I dunno but I think the first one seriously took them about four hours. later ones got faster, but still. if they're selling them for $20 (and I'm not even sure they are) that's like 4 bucks an hour (incl materials) of work--they're just doing it because they want to get some out there.

I didn't think you were actually serious...but lo, I've got myself a tab book now with a cute little hand-painted scroll on the cover! It's pretty glorious. There are also tote bags. Who doesn't need a Kayo Dot tote bag?