What musical instrument can you play?

I play the guitar and I can handle some keyboards parts (er, and also flute^^), but I can't play any COB song yet. I'm working on it though.
I have my old classical guitar and also an Ibanez (GRG170DX) which I play with a Roland amp, and that's basically it.
I don't really use effects or anything.
My fave instrument? Well guitar obviously! ;)

We have exactly the same electric guitar....

Last edited by a moderator:
What musical instrument can you play?guitar and gonna start on piano soon
What song of COB can you play?...i can play the opening riffs to silent night bodom night,hellhounds on my trail, and in your face. i haven't bothered learning their songs cause i can't downtune and i'm busy learning other shit.
What effects do you use?...at the moment i use distortion and phaser, hoping to get a chorus soon
What is your favorite instrument?...guitar

Guitar, and a little bit Keyboard and Flute :rofl:

What song of COB can you play?
Many riffs from many Songs but no whole Song

What effects do you use?
Normally, i dont use effects, but sometimes a little Delay

What is your favorite instrument?
Guitar :rofl:

Guitar, Bass and some Keyboard

I reckon at one point I knew riffs from almost every song, as for whole songs I knew; Kissing the Shadows (minus solos); Everytime I Die; Hellhounds on my Trail; Silent Night, Bodom Night; Bed of Razors; Chokehold (Cocked N' Loaded) and Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood

What effects do you use?
Zoom G2.1u on a personalised setting, very crunchy, yet good for soloing! Other effects - Digitech Death Metal and Behringer Cry Baby (I think that's what it's called)

Guitar, but a little bass now and again never hurts

Drums (obviously), keyboards&piano, acoustic guitar, saxophone, flute.

Everything off HCDR,FTR and BD + some songs here and there on other albums. I think I played each of them at least once at one point.

What effects do you use?
I use my talent as an effect to make my drums sound good :)

Drums, been playing them for 10 years now and it's still my #1 !

Guitar, i've been learning accoustic for 6 years now and i started to play E-guitar 1 1/2 years ago (because of alexi :loco:), and some bass and drums (because of my band :kickass:)

What song of Children of Bodom can you play?
Almost every main riff. The soli are mostly the only difficult thing..
I can play AYDY full, i haven't tried another one learning full yet.

What effects do you use?
Well, my Line6 Spider III has the most effects i use built in (chorus/flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, tape echo, sweep echo, reverb)
I used a Behringer TO before i bought my Spider.

What is your favourite instrument?
Guitar! My one and only favourite instrument for ever. :worship:

Violin, piano, guitar & vocals

I used to be able to play the Lake Bodom riff on my violin.. but I guess I forgot that ^^;

What effects do you use?
Ehm, no idea.

My voice :) I've only started playing (acoustic) guitar and piano so that I could learn to play songs and sing with it. And because I want to go to the Rockacademy or the Conservatory, and I think it's good to have some experience with different instruments :)

Guitar, Drums, keyboard and scream vocals.

Never tried to play COB songs except for Needled 24/7.

Zoom PS-02

Probably Guitar but it changes from time to time.

I play guitar.... Like everyone else in the world. I like to try to play the bodom stuff and classical, mostly. And I can play a few songs on keyboard.

Bodom songs I can play? Well, I learned AYDY, Downfall, and then FTR in that order. And then bits and pieces of all of their other songs. But I can't play the solo's from those songs up to speed yet. I've hit some kind of barrier with my speed, it seems like. I've been stuck at like 125, 130 bpm for like a year. x_x
The only solo I've been able to play up to speed so far is the Punch Me, I Bleed solo.

I don't use any effects. 80% of the time I don't even play with an amp, and when I do it's just the gain that comes straight from the amp.

I dunno what my favorite instrument is, yet. I'd like to learn guitar better, of course. The keys much better, funk bass, violin, cello, the bag pipe or the Uilleann pipes more specifically, and maybe some kind of flute. I would also like to learn to play the drums, but I've tried before and I suck massive hemorrhaging dick at playing them. x_x

Guitar, Piano, Bass
What song of COB can you play?...
almost all, haven't played Roadkill morning and ODYWC yet
What effects do you use?...
a bit reverb
What is your favorite instrument?...
guitar

Guitar and Bass

Whole Children of Bodom and Bed of Razors, and some parts from many of the other songs.

What effects do you use?
Nothing really.. Just my amp, it sounds good imo so i dont need other things

Guitar, I started playing guitar because bass got a little boring. And when I'm playing bass nowadays, I'm not playing metal.