What do you do/what do you want to do?

Necromunchkin

Lord of the Whisky
Sep 21, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
As I'm always curious about the range of occupations and personalities of people who listen to metal, please tell me what your occupation is, or if you're not currently working (or at least not working in the field you want) what would you want to do?

I teach English at the community college level, and I'm likely going to pursue my PhD and become a full professor once I determine where I wish to go. And if you're wondering, I've made students rhetorically analyze lyrics from songs, and for the example I used lyrics from The Tiananmen Man. Anyhow, please share.

Please share.

i'm not doing ANYTHING now. but i wish to do something putting my artsy skills to work, maybe own a small business. chromo and i should open a bakery, he can bake the cakes and i can decorate. perfect. seriously! bakery! yus! :headbang:

I work for an alarm company doing tech support/monitoring/data entry ..whatever they want me to do. I've been there three years.

I'm supposed to be studying to be a funeral director, now that I've gotten a better taste of it (no pun intended I DO NOT lick the bodies!) I'm not so sure. With the way my health is, I don't figure on living much longer and find everything to be a waste of time. So, funeral directing is the goal at this point, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I'll be going to college for healthcare and taking RN courses, might not become an RN. The occupation gives alot of options to choose from, can go into therapy, pharmacy, etc.
All pay well and are 3-4 day a week jobs.

Nurses make 80k-120k a year in NY and work 3-4 days a week without having to be on call. So STFU you fat loser and go choke on a cheeseball.

Sorry Profanity, I should have clarified: this discussion is reserved for those who have actual futures. When i start the thread "Who here most resembles two hundred pounds of SPAM, both by look and smell?" please feel free to contribute.

Kiss The Void said:
i am currently a security guard (havent exactly started yet) and a massage therapist

i would like to be eventually a professional brewer/baker/restauranteur...

Oh hell yeah. Give me a massage and a doughnut. There's my dream right there.