What do you ppl do in life?

Originally posted by diedne
i've never thinked about maths and painting... in wich way are you talking about maths? as inspiration? or just as another tool?

Well, actually, I was not refering to the painting, but yes, you need math to paint. You have to know how to figure how much paint is needed, it also helps when you place an estimate. Other than that, painting is hand eye coordination, especially when you are using a BRUSH. The building requires math by the tons. So yes, math is another tool of the trade. Like today, i had to make some trim peices, Each piece had 1 compound miter, and 2 seperate miters,+ 2 striaght cuts, MATH.

Originally posted by metalized
should i begin to worry here?:p honeybunny you have to protect me on this!:)
I'll definitely protect you but not here.... If you don't mind... Sorry, this thread is not supposed to be our chatting romantic dunnowhat.... ;)

Remember? :D

I am a software analyst and a information process science student. What I do every day is basically work (Java, JSP, Tomcat, C++, Oracle etc) and study.

Freetime.. Well, I play in a band (check out the Eternal Tears of Sorrow forum here) and so on.

yeah - i think, enitharmon, its not that difficult to get into medical research. As long as u keep beeing interested in it there will be a place for u. Most of the ppl i know in medRes are Biologists, Chemists and Medics. But: be careful for especially the universitary research (in europe) sometimes is second class! (no money)