what do you do for living?

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
if you're employed, what do you do for living? photographers asked too :D
if you're in school, what are your plans?
if you finished school what are your plans?
if you're in a band, what do you do FOR LIVING? :D

m'kay, I'm like professor of Spanish and German and literature and work as interpreter for German in the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance. it's not nice and I'm not satisfied with it but I don't have any other choice but to stay here as I have an apartment to pay off in the next 20 years.

besides, my band didn't get successfull, I never saw money Robbie Williams did, so now and in future times I should be satisfied with my humble professional achievements. *failed rockstar* :err:

Assistant manager for an electonics company.
I also have a 16 track studio I run part time...oh and singer for many failed bands LOL

I am in the same company as Tee, not satisfied with my current surroundings, hoping to change that in the near future though. I am looking into school, possibly some sort of graphic design courses.

I enjoy the studio but I just can't rely on that for continuing income and benefits.

im trying to make it as a band but if that don't work im falling back on premed into RN
sounds gay but only 4 days of work good pay long vacations and don't have to be on call ever
:p

I'm a Bartender/Server at a very popular Steak house, in hopes of making Manager at my store some time in the future. My long term goal will consist of me having a degree in Culinary, hell maybe even own my own store..........................One can only hope!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

-FA

student... unemployed.... don't really have any plans.... nothing i'm particularly interested besides music. and i'm not really good at anything... so i don't know. whatever

currently a junior in the academy of finance and information technology at Gloucester County Institute of Technology

i am in a rising doom/death/thrash metal band here in southern New Jersey named Distorted Mind (www.zebox.com/dmind). i play guitar and vocals.

i plan on going to school for piano, violin, jazz and classical guitar. i will take Swedish on the side, as well as psychology

I am a junior in high school. I play guitar in a prog/death/thrash etc band called Semper Tyrannis (www.sempertyrannis.com).

Whether that works out or not, I plan on going to a decent college to study biomedical engineering, and then hopefully get some kind of job in medical research.

163-GREG_C_ENGINE-med.jpg

827050703_006-med.jpg

p1010013.jpg

Studying Engineering at the University of Alberta, hoping to go into Environmental Engineering...

Play guitar, bass, vocals, and drummachine in a Grindcore band called Dissected Genitalia :loco:

also working on a melodic doom/black/death/avante-garde project called Magniloquent Tragedy.

Senior in high school, studying Creative Writing at San Francisco's School of the Arts. Next year I'm enrolling as a freshman at the University of Redlands to continue studying CW, if I can afford it; if not, I'll work for a year so I can, or just go to SF State. :(

I also play drums for Bay Area thrash band Burning Creation, who seriously WILL be recording a demo one of these days. I promise.

Writer, and while I do make enough money off of it, not enough to call it my living. I suppliment my income teaching martial arts. Also going to grad school part time, mostly for the entertainment value.

I work at a bank and I'm planning to go to university in September. I sing and play guitar and would like to create a band in the future. My major influence in singing is Warrel Dane. :)