What do you do/what do you want to do?

Next year I'll studies in business administration, but I might change program to become a pharmacist or a dentist... who knows. I'm not really interested by anything, and I don't have any real difficulties in any program, so it's pretty hard to make the right decision.

Software Support for a international financial company/ Just started my own production company mainly geared to metal events etc...Eventually I want that to turn into a metal recording studio and pomotions business here in Australia....It has started I am doing my fist gig ever in July and it has turned into a full day metal festival here in sydney with a 850 people capasicty! So I hope it goes well

I currently work at an albertson's grocery store bagging groceries and doing shit at the store that nobody else wants to do (take out trash, etc...)

I will be attending college at CSULB this fall to become a high school english teacher, though I think I'd probably much rather teach at the college level.

I'd also love to be a sound engineer or record producer.

i enjoy shopping at albertsons. they have a nice cosmetics section. though we have no albertsons here in maryland. no krogers either! :mad:

the official title is "germanist and hispanist", equivalent of being professor of German and literature and Spanish and literature. working in the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance, for 4 years now, as translator/interpreter of/for German. obviously I didn't want to teach but this is not what I like either. every day 8-4, Sat's and Sun's free. I can't even think about changing this job as it's "secure" (I know it doesn't mean anything to the people from western countries, but it's a big deal here, as it's practically impossible for me to ever get fired), and I have to pay off our apartment for the next 19 years. :zombie:

I'm going to be a student soon (September) getting my degree in Graphic designing and Animation,
and in the meantime I'm an assistant manager at Petco :)
what a surprise.... me... working with animals.... shocking really :loco:

I'm in Customer Service for homebuilding and have been for years (and years, and years). I did back-end (warranty) for about 6 years with one homebuilder and now I'm doing front-end (pre-sale customer support) for a differnet one. It's funny -- it's easier to tell a customer "no" and get them to say "thank you" than it is to tell them "yes" and get them to not argue with you.

I'll be graduating from UNH in less than a week with a degree in Political Science. I am moving to London, England in exactly one week...and who knows what I'll be doing there. Hopefully working somewhere cool and going to concerts as much as possible. And getting drunk and having lots of unprotected sex with pretty girls. No age requirement necessary.

I've got my Associate's in Computer Software, but since that was all outsourced (fucking dammit!) I'm stuck right now working as a ticket agent and freight guy for Greyhound.

I'm starting classes a week from today for Carpentry though. I'm gonna be building stuff and using sharp, heavy things... YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!

I also have had thoughts of starting up an Internet Cafe' with my fiance.

ct_thrash said:
i enjoy shopping at albertsons. they have a nice cosmetics section. though we have no albertsons here in maryland. no krogers either! :mad:

I work at the biggest albertson's in my area...it's constant pandemonium

we have no krogers out here...my last name is "koger"...for some reason, people out here in Los Angeles have heard of Kroger's, and they always joke, "Hey, shouldn't you be working at KROGER, Koger? Eh? Eh? huh huh..."

idiots

Time ago i lost structure in my life, dwelled in stupidity and to end all that:
i lost my job.
I was at home for a few months and got a different job at a huge call-center, on a project for a health insurrance company. At work, I went from less responsibility to more and live goes temper on me at this moment,
so i can keep up.
So, learning is what's keeping me occupied and maybe it'll get me back in school so i can finish my study Social Work. I try to go with the flow.