What do you ppl do in life?

Originally posted by metalized
I know that TEE is working in the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance (as an interpreter for German), but don't tell her that i told you that... she wanted me to keep secret, but i can have no secrets in this forum (hear honeybunny?):cool: ;)
HEY!!! I'll tell Tee how you kept her secret!!! :(

:D Nasty boy! :lol:

hi, i'm suposed to be a student (but i hadn't step over the university in a week or two... btw, i'm studying maths, like Dragonlord :D)... or i'm suposed to be working as technical architect, making a building, but i'm trying to be fired from my work (i've been trying this for months, it's indeed hard to get, my boss must love me)...

in fact i try to write something and pass time listening music.

I, like many others, am a student. In HS... planning on going to The Art Institute of Pittsburgh for web design and multi-media. I also am considering the Berklee School of Music in Boston or MI in either Cali or Miami.

Regardless of what I choose, I want to do something with Computer graphics, web design or music.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville

I always found that type of stuff to be very fun. I wish I were better at it, though. Mostly all I've done is painting and shingling.

Jim, if you can PAINT freehand, then you are doing good. The rest, it takes practice, and ATTENTION, and you just have to remember the things you did, how you did it, then, when you get in a situation where you are lost, try to find a simularity with something you have already done,,,,,,,,,Some MATH, geometry,a bit of imagination, and you got it. Oh yeah, and you need a couple thousand dollars for the proper TOOLS. The TOOLS mean everything on a JOB.

Yes, another student. I'm in grade 11 and would like to end up going into something with video. Whether it would be video editing, or becoming a director(which would be the ultimate dream), something in that field. I am also on the wrestling team, and have been on only for the last month or so. I only write this because I got a gold medal in a tournamant today. Anyway, yah that's me.