what do you play to be

go for it

• Total voters
Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
ppl are often easy to categorize. i see myself and others a typical bandmembers at times, all different types - from somewhat egocentrical or vain, to solid background minds.

what do you reckon you are?
for some it's fairly simple, they already are one...

I truly enjoy being on stage, singing with my band. Such an egosentric bastard I am :D Other than going ballistic live with my mates, I'd hate the idea of large (erhm..) group of people listening to what I have to say :ill:

I'd choose lead guitar if I could get rid of my ganglion cyst which appeared as a result of the same choice of mine before. :ill: Any option for crippled groupies?
How about on-stage striptease?
00001661.gif

I have a certificate for sound engineering too so I can screw up the sound of a whole band :heh:

And still the best choice is beer :kickass:

- smilee-inserting-expert :)

drums... I always try to find a way to synchronizes a group of people... and what is most important, your rhythm counts... showing the way... :)

I've answered rhythm guitar, but I also write songs, sing (a lot like Vincent actually) and play a bit of lead (well, bluesy solos)

i used to sing semi-pro like. but other than that i'm incredibly lazy to learn anything, tho music is very important to me and all. damn laziness... :(