Starting to mix my band, need guidance.

c'mon guys, two last days to tell me if anythings wrong.... i've already got some comments to humanize the snare with which i completely agree

Sounds good, but the vocals/drums completely overpower the guitars. How did you EQ your guitars? They seem extremely fizzy to me espeically at the end.

Theres a lot of noise from your guitars on parts that should be silenced as someone mentioned above, probably would sound a lot tighter if you went in and edited everything.

Small tip...

You'll go insane trying to make your track sound "exactly" like august burns red, because it never will ;) Try for your own sound

Sounds good, but the vocals/drums completely overpower the guitars. How did you EQ your guitars? They seem extremely fizzy to me espeically at the end.

Theres a lot of noise from your guitars on parts that should be silenced as someone mentioned above, probably would sound a lot tighter if you went in and edited everything.

Small tip...

You'll go insane trying to make your track sound "exactly" like august burns red, because it never will ;) Try for your own sound

Typical stuff, cut below 100, boost 2k and 4k, cut down the 7k, erase 9k and above, it has more to do with setting the phase between the two mics, 0,3 ms makes the guitars muddy, 0,6 ms makes it like it is... well, the cobra is fizzy... i don't think i'll change anything in the guitar sound, maybe just bring them a notch up, and bring the vocals down. You're right about the editing, i have got most of it done, but have missed some places.