Starwood

I gotta say the only Lizzy Borden album I ever bought (that's right, kids...it was an album on VINYL!) was Visual Lies and I did love the hell out of it. As the Swine stated, I saw them on HBB and had to have the record. Now, to agree with the migthy PSYCHONAUT, this album blows. Lizzy has put out an album full of , for lack of a better word...BORING...music. Somebody wake me when it's over. Where the hell is Bon Scott when you need him? AC/DC and GNR are still the best bands to pull off this whole "gutter rock" thing....

tedvanfrehley said:
Now, to agree with the migthy PSYCHONAUT, this album blows. Lizzy has put out an album full of , for lack of a better word...BORING...music. Somebody wake me when it's over.
Ouch! I have to get my review on this record for you all to agree or disagree. I will dump it on here for you all top see Monday Nite!!!!!
TVF, I can see what you mean.:tickled:

Wyvern said:
I found it very cheap at CDUniverse and checked some samples, is good but the voice is :Smug: Still can go to the one of these days list :D
Hehe I love his thin voice full of character, he did an awesome performance on a moving song like "One False Move".

Nicely done, Sixx! I fall into the Lizzy category. I should also check out a bit more but when bands release singles from new albums, they tend to put their best foot forward to lure buyers. The mp3 on Metal Blade didn't jive with me.

Checked the songs on their website, what a pile of shit :puke: And a fake guest book with only positive comments of course
money.gif

...You've been VERY soft on them I think Sixx , if all the songs on the album are in the same line they may praise themselves lucky I don't review records anymore...

crucified.gif

.Lizzy

carnut said:
Checked the songs on their website, what a pile of shit :puke: And a fake guest book with only positive comments of course
money.gif

...You've been VERY soft on them I think Sixx , if all the songs on the album are in the same line they may praise themselves lucky I don't review records anymore...

crucified.gif

.Lizzy
Wait! Did this guy just me soft?! You could look at it that way, but I have heard plenty worse. I didn't love it, I liked it, it was a change of pace, that's all. Take the review for what it is.

Psychonaut said:
Nicely done, Sixx! I fall into the Lizzy category. I should also check out a bit more but when bands release singles from new albums, they tend to put their best foot forward to lure buyers. The mp3 on Metal Blade didn't jive with me.
That's true, for the most part labels issue their better material as single to radio or promo samplers...
That's the music biz.