status?

Yes. As far as when it will be done... can't say now. I've got a couple of other paying projects to get out the door first, and by then I should have a good clutch of review and interview fodder for the zine.

So...

I think it is best to post that here, since it is still the first place you look at, Jim, I guess (well, maybe after Facebook maybe....). After tremendous trouble with the Canadian health and social systems (never fall ill in Quebec), I hope to get back on track soon, since I am going to leave this place and head back to Europe (ahhhh, culture again!). I do have stuff here I would like to be part of whatever next issue you plan. I see that the RPG stuff is far more gratifying at the moment, but I am still a bit disappointed to see the zine on the backburner.

Anyway, what do I have to complain...?

I see that the RPG stuff is far more gratifying at the moment, but I am still a bit disappointed to see the zine on the backburner.

Tons of reasons for this, but... if you've got stuff for the zine, send it. One of the reasons three issues got produced in the last half of 06 was that you and Burns were fully participating and lighting a fire under my butt with your own work...

As far as German expatriates in North America kicking American expatriates' asses, I could also tell you that there are German fanzine writers that have recently made an entire interview with a "goth" band (Delain or something), in which the questions all consisted of quotes by you, sir, out of Scum. Now that should be boost enough, should it? It is not that your scribbling is totally irrelevant or something... :)