Steel - Heavy Metal Machine

Kajor

seriously brain-damaged
Hi there.
I was wondering if it is still possible to find the CD/Vinyl/Whatever-thing-that-sounds of "Steel - Heavy Metal Machine"... dan and some guys of opeth... i hope the answer is yes.. i'm willing to pay almost any price =) =) =) . Bye

:) :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks buddy.. but I'm searching for the real thing.. I want an original copy of it, every respectable household should have a copy of this album in it!

Originally posted by Crimson Death
Thanks buddy.. but I'm searching for the real thing.. I want an original copy of it, every respectable household should have a copy of this album in it!

I don't even have an original copy of it. What am I going to do with a 45rpm vinyl, eh? And did it even have Say Goodbye to Love on that version?

*shrug*

I was a total ass, I had Dan sign my bootleg copy of it.

;)

I saw someone selling it on eBay for $5 recently.. It might still be there. I got two of the 7"s on eBay like 6 months ago for 99 cents each, so it should be attainable.

I just usually search for 'swano' with the option to check the body text of the options for matches as well.

I have Steel-picture EP somewhere, but haven't seen it after I moved...Dan has signed it (the plastic cover) and everything...I hope it'll come out of some box I haven't open yet...I almost trade it to Katatonias Saw You Drown, but the guy backed out for last second or something...
And it does only have 2 tracks; Heavy Metal Machine and Rock Tonight...Too bad I don't even have LP-player anymore...And I will not sell it, only trade it to something VERY rare release...

Let me bump an old thread, I have been looking for this 7" or these songs for too long now, I can't find either anywhere. Would someone be willing to e-mail them to me? Or put them on megaupload or yousendit or cocksuckits or one of those sites and e-mail me the link? My e-mail is in my profile.

I've been looking for a long time and I'd like to finally hear them. Hehehe. Let me know, thanks.