Steel Prophet- Omniscient

Yes it's Rick. But the album seems not too good IMO. Sorry The_Q!! I used to like them a lot. The band leader used to post on The Power Zone a lot when it was alive centuries ago.

Ah, good times. I had accidentally gotten a copy of Into The Void back in 1997 or 1998, but then I liked it quite a bit. I wound up communicating with Steve on the board for a while, and he actually sent me a few demos of the album they were working on at the time (Dark Hallucinations), so I was really pumped when that came out. A couple years later, I was actually able to meet him in person at ProgPower in 2001. I continued to listen to them right up through their last album in 2004. I'm looking forward to hearing the new one.

As for The Power Zone, the web hosting company with which it resided ceased to exist several months ago, heh. I've been wondering whether it's worth resurrecting it elsewhere, since traffic there had died down considerably anyway. Still, I'm going to discuss it with a couple people in a few weeks, and it may go back up at that point.