Steel Prophet T shirts

stevekachinsky said:
Hey Thanks a lot for that link ProphetGoddess! I think I'm going to get a thong made for myself!

:yuk: :erk:
That's WAY too much information - you look like you're more the boxer type anyway :loco: :oops:

prophetgoddess said:
:yuk: :erk:
That's WAY too much information - you look like you're more the boxer type anyway :loco: :oops:
The visuals are surely (quit calling me Shirley) flowing now!!! Too funny...good one.

Agreed with the posts above! :yuk:

1zhelp.gif
Now I am bound to have nightmares... the visual just won't go away :ill:

SugarNspice said:
cool Pabla!!! I am not that familiar with the ins and outs of this forum, but I don't see a PM as of yet. Not sure if you posted it, or if I don't know what the heck I am doing!!! Ah, sometimes it's a wonder I can even remember all my passwords for things. A password for the phone, a password for email, all eighty servers, a password to log in, log out, for banking, for atm's. The day I punch in a code to warm up a meal in the microwave, I'm hanging it up!!!!

Hahahaha! I can relate w/some of that rant/statement :p PM=private message... I'll try to get it out in a few

Pabla said:
Hahahaha! I can relate w/some of that rant/statement :p PM=private message... I'll try to get it out in a few
alright chickadee, took a peek, but didn't see any attachments????? I saw your email, and the link, but didn't see anything other than your email.......is there a specific place that I am overlooking???????????????!!!!Thanks for sending it, but let me know what I am doing wrong!!! If I don't get back on today, I'll hop on tomorrow!!! Thanks Pabla!

prophetgoddess said:
Awe Steve, we luv ya, :loco: in jeans and a t-shirt ;) not in a thong :yell:

Hahaha! In honor of the humorous subject started I have changed my signature :tickled:

SugarNspice said:
alright chickadee, took a peek, but didn't see any attachments????? I saw your email, and the link, but didn't see anything other than your email.......is there a specific place that I am overlooking???????????????!!!!Thanks for sending it, but let me know what I am doing wrong!!! If I don't get back on today, I'll hop on tomorrow!!! Thanks Pabla!

That's weird! As I posted them as images, not links... maybe you gotta wait for them to load up? Cuz I just looked at my sent messages and checked the message I sent you and was able to view the images without a problem! :erk:

Pabla said:
Hahaha! In honor of the humorous subject started I have changed my signature :tickled:
Oh Pabla, that's a good one!!! I've got that song in my head now, but with the thongcrime lyrics. Operation thongcrime!!!!! That's too funny. And **cheers** ProphetGoddess, we do love our bud Steve. Have a good one!

Pabla said:
That's weird! As I posted them as images, not links... maybe you gotta wait for them to load up? Cuz I just looked at my sent messages and checked the message I sent you and was able to view the images without a problem! :erk:
As promised!

Hey Pabla, this is exactly what it looked like. There was only a DASH in the spaces, no photo!!! Maybe my system is blocking it perhaps? This is my work computer, and we do have restrictions on it????? If you want, I'll give you my yahoo addy, and see if that works?? Sorry it was such a pain!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few photos w/Rhinestone wording

(Says "Eddie's Dinner")

(Symphorce logo... another great band I support!)

Cheers,

Pabla

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce>Operation:Thongcrime

Pabla
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pabla
Find More Posts by Pabla

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message

Very weird! Send me your email addy if you'd like and I'll send the photos that way... just very odd! Ack!

HA, HA, HA!!! Oh God, that is just too funny. Dad, please don't get a thong. :OMG: No one, I mean NO ONE, wants to see or know about that. :yuk: Pabla, you should send me a pic of what you are talking about with the shirts.... Rhinestones would be so awesome. With like a black or other color tank, yeah.