Steel Prophet T shirts

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
Hey Steve, or anyone for that matter. Wasn't there a link to get Steel Prophet T shirts? Or was that just some wild dream????? Seriously, I could've sworn there was, and I thought I had saved it, but you know, as age kicks in, these brain cells just aren't what they used to be.... Steve knows what that is like............................as of this moment, he is probably thinking, now how do I post again???? hee hee...

There were going to me some shirts and other merch made but that flopped... but something will be in the works soon I think.

In the meantime make your own, I have custom-made a few shirts and they look cool (Not SP, but Maiden) :D Maybe I should do an SP next

Also, just google it... I think there are some places where you can get SP shirts... all men's shirts though :yell:

Pabla said:
There were going to me some shirts and other merch made but that flopped... but something will be in the works soon I think.

In the meantime make your own, I have custom-made a few shirts and they look cool (Not SP, but Maiden) :D Maybe I should do an SP next

Also, just google it... I think there are some places where you can get SP shirts... all men's shirts though :yell:

Thanks Pabla!!! I'll do a google and see what I can find. That should be scary!!!! All sorts of things, I'm sure!!!! Yeh, why don't you do a shirt for SP, and sign me up for one??!!! = ) It doesn't matter if they are all mens' shirts, I can just rip it, and cut, and tie, or do whatever with it. I'm good like that!!! = P PS I love Maiden.......

Pabla said:
Found a Messiah shirt.. men's large... but it looks pretty cool!

http://secure.smctechnologies.com/s...-001T&cust_cat_index=1&cust_cat=Steel+Prophet

Nice to see another Maiden fan around ;) then again we do dominate the Metal World :heh:

Aw, hey, thanks Pabla!!!! Sweet of you to check for me!! I saved it to my favorites, and will check into it later on too. Looks like a cool site, right up my alley!!! I'm quite sure I can get that shirt looking just fine!!! Thanks for checking for me...And how could the world not love Maiden, eh????

You know... another idea for girls shirts (without graphics) is just do the band name in rhinestones... it looks pretty cool! I had a shirt like that for a Maiden gig .. it said "Eddie's Dinner" :tickled: and I have another one with "Symphorce" on it...my best pal-gal Kristy makes them for me now though :D

worth a shot... maybe with a new album coming out soon the guys can sort out some new cool merch... guess we'll have to wait and see ;)

Pabla said:
You know... another idea for girls shirts (without graphics) is just do the band name in rhinestones... it looks pretty cool! I had a shirt like that for a Maiden gig .. it said "Eddie's Dinner" :tickled: and I have another one with "Symphorce" on it...my best pal-gal Kristy makes them for me now though :D

worth a shot... maybe with a new album coming out soon the guys can sort out some new cool merch... guess we'll have to wait and see ;)

Hey Pabla! Always hard to tell who is who on this thing!!!!! That's a cool idea, doubt I'll ever get around to being creative enough, or that it would even come out half decent, but it sounds cool! By the time I got done with mine, they'd all be falling off, leaving me with a shirt that says Steel Prop or something!!!! Bet your friend could make some bucks doing that!!! I like the shirt you made for Maiden though!!

spdaughter35 said:
I wish they had women's shirts...I would totally wear it...and they could make a lot of $ if they did!
Hey Christine, well if I find a women's shirt, I'll buy you and me one, how's that? Let me know if you find any, and I'll send one your way!!! In the meantime, they just have the men's shirts. If you want it to look funky, scissors might do the trick! A snip there, a snip here, everywhere a snip snip!!! = )

SugarNspice said:
Hey Christine, well if I find a women's shirt, I'll buy you and me one, how's that? Let me know if you find any, and I'll send one your way!!! In the meantime, they just have the men's shirts. If you want it to look funky, scissors might do the trick! A snip there, a snip here, everywhere a snip snip!!! = )
LOL, yeah I could CUSTOMIZE it! That's a great idea, thank you! If you find one, please let me know and I will do the same! :D

SugarNspice said:
Hey Pabla! Always hard to tell who is who on this thing!!!!! That's a cool idea, doubt I'll ever get around to being creative enough, or that it would even come out half decent, but it sounds cool! By the time I got done with mine, they'd all be falling off, leaving me with a shirt that says Steel Prop or something!!!! Bet your friend could make some bucks doing that!!! I like the shirt you made for Maiden though!!

:D she does a great job... I'll PM you some photos of me wearing the shirts I am talking about ;)

spdaughter35 said:
I wish they had women's shirts...I would totally wear it...and they could make a lot of $ if they did!

We'll think of something ;)

Pabla said:
:D she does a great job... I'll PM you some photos of me wearing the shirts I am talking about ;)
cool Pabla!!! I am not that familiar with the ins and outs of this forum, but I don't see a PM as of yet. Not sure if you posted it, or if I don't know what the heck I am doing!!! Ah, sometimes it's a wonder I can even remember all my passwords for things. A password for the phone, a password for email, all eighty servers, a password to log in, log out, for banking, for atm's. The day I punch in a code to warm up a meal in the microwave, I'm hanging it up!!!!

prophetgoddess said:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/
You can make your own SP tee in a tank top, a shirt for the dog, or have buttons, mouse pads, camisole, coffee cup, and thong, etc. I don't know the inside workings of this place, but I know I've purchased a few things.
That is sooooo cool..there are so many things on there you can do. Cool site, thanks for sending that my way!

prophetgoddess said:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/
You can make your own SP tee in a tank top, a shirt for the dog, or have buttons, mouse pads, camisole, coffee cup, and thong, etc. I don't know the inside workings of this place, but I know I've purchased a few things.

Hey Thanks a lot for that link ProphetGoddess! I think I'm going to get a thong made for myself!