Steel

hibernal_dream

A Mind Forever Voyaging
Jul 10, 2001
Grave with a view
Steel - Heavy metal machine * ep (Near dark 1998)
Mikael Åkerfeldt * Guitars
Peter Lindgren * Bass
Anders Nordin * Drums (ex member of Opeth)

Anyone heard this? Is it any good?

I saw that a long time ago and I remember looking everywhere for the EP (KaZaa, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo, etc) and never found it. I am sure that it can't be bad. ^_^

If anyone knows anything about Heavy Metal Machine, tell us. ^_^

That is a great ep, its real fucking cheesey sounding everything. Dan's vocals remind me of Iced Earth singer/Iron Maiden. I think its a tribute to early 90's Glam Rock or something? Sounds fucking c00l though, IMO :D :D

\m/

Steel1.JPG
Steel2.JPG

Staffan said:
I have the mp3s and can send them via icq or (preferrably) msn!

A friend and I have been trying to track this desparately, I have msn, yahoo, aim, mirc, kazaa, imesh, soulseek, and direct connect but couldn't find it. What's your msn addy so that we can do this transfer? And hey, maybe I have something you'd like in return, I got a fairly extensive list of albums.

ehm, i was writing audioslave in the now playing box, but i'm a little bit drunk, so i pushed the enter key before of correcting and completing it...

DarkNoise said:
A friend and I have been trying to track this desparately, I have msn, yahoo, aim, mirc, kazaa, imesh, soulseek, and direct connect but couldn't find it. What's your msn addy so that we can do this transfer? And hey, maybe I have something you'd like in return, I got a fairly extensive list of albums.

You weren't trying too hard. I have three songs of Steel and one of Sorskogen (or smthng) all downloaded thru Slsk from my friend "anarje&metalmaniac". She's got almost everything that can be connected to Opeth :cool: - just ask her.

If you haven't heard this, find it and listen as soon as you possibly can. Steel's a common word, so search for the songs if it helps.

Heavy Metal Machine
Rock Tonight
Say Goodbye (To Love)

I have an original picture 7' and it doesn't include Say Goodbye (To Love), thou that one has been on internet with the other 2 songs. The music is not glam rock, but heavy metal and Swanö is singing very high. Too bad I don't have LP-player anymore...