Stems: Post Metalcore - Fancy a Mix?

Bropocalypse

Ben - Skin Smasher
Aug 30, 2011
Derby, England
www.facebook.com
Alright guys, i play for a band called Laguna Sunrise, i do all the pre production myself so ive got tonnes of stems lying around.

we just sent our stuff off to be mixed mastered and reamped by Nick Sampson and the stuff we got back is sounding sweet.

Was just wondering if i posted some stems of our old track "Rise Of Kings" who would fancy having a blast at it?

Id post our old demo version up that was self tracked but to be honest, you could go crazy with whatever you felt you wanted to do with it, things like glitching/filtering/pitch shifting instruments.

if enough of you are interested ill post the stems and full tempo track/sigs...with everything nice and easy starting on bar 0 ;)

Peace :headbang:

the midi drums, theres two tracks that imported for me in logic, one labeled drums one labeled piano, im sure thats just logic being wierd but on both tracks there is hits double hits in some spots, is this happening to anyone else?

the midi drums, theres two tracks that imported for me in logic, one labeled drums one labeled piano, im sure thats just logic being wierd but on both tracks there is hits double hits in some spots, is this happening to anyone else?

There was stuff on two different channels of the midi. I'm not sure what's what though

Here's my mix:
[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/jeff-14/laugna-sunrise-rise-of-kings/s-wttNp[/SOUNDCLOUD]

If someone can please give me any feedback on it, I would seriously appreciate it.
___
Jeff

It's like one track has some hits, and the other track has some hits and also some of the same ones from the other track at the same time, but you have to put them together for it to sound somewhat... right.

Here's my mix:
[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/jeff-14/laugna-sunrise-rise-of-kings/s-wttNp[/SOUNDCLOUD]

If someone can please give me any feedback on it, I would seriously appreciate it.
___
Jeff

Anyone? :/