STEMS. POST-HARDCORE. how many of you would mix it if i posted?!

May 25, 2010
i would be willing to spend time making stems for a song if enough of you would do a mix of it. i'll post a reference mix and everything. just curious!!

6 or more and i'll do it!! :D

i think i will post stems for this song. my band Through Arteries' most recent release before we went into the studio with Joey Sturgis. i've always wondered how if would have sounded to get it mixed/mastered somewhere else, so what do you think of this song.

Seth? is this good for you? i wanna hear yours!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbH4Y-Ercdw"]Through Arteries - LOL nice...[/ame]

lol that is me, but sure? you gunna do the same lyrics? do you want them?

Hope I didn't offend! :loco:
I originally was motivated to give it a shot but I just realized I'm pretty busy and I'm not going to be able to do it, any time soon, at least, so no thanks.

I do want to say that I'm glad I see more vocalists doing the production, since it seems like it's always the guitarists! \m/

Hope I didn't offend! :loco:
I originally was motivated to give it a shot but I just realized I'm pretty busy and I'm not going to be able to do it, any time soon, at least, so no thanks.

I do want to say that I'm glad I see more vocalists doing the production, since it seems like it's always the guitarists! m/

lol, i'm never offended, if you don't like it you don't like it! not everything is for everyone.

and that's all cool, ps i'm originally a guitarist ;)

ok so sorry i didn't think this through that well haha.

these stems start 1/8 note before 1

these stems start 24 bars later

tempo:150bpm changes to 125bpm at bar 123.

sorry that the DIs are a lil sloppy, i guess i slacked it on this one..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23040760/LOLniceSTEMS.zip

lemme know if i forgot anything!!