STEMS. POST-HARDCORE. how many of you would mix it if i posted?!

Just a quick mix: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1122303/LOL Nice.mp3

What did you use for the bass an all the synth stuff ?
Love the song sound awesome !!!

bass is an ernie ball music man, so no surprise as to why it sounds so good haha. synth is all xpand2 (comes in Pro Tools). and thanks man! its pretty much the most generic song of all time guitar wise, but hey, got us PRETTY popular here!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7188427/LOLmixend.mp3

Stems are weirdly bounced so I cant tell if the end is in time 100% or not.

P.S Anssi, U CRAZY

yeah you got it. sorry the way i bounced was definitely a dick move haha, but i've never done it before..

Good guess hahaha its truth black and gold blended with 12a and 60 percent superior black beauty and the toms are shoulder city!

Guitar was the bomber uber in podfarm

Thanks so much for posting these man <3

i knew it, i heard it in the kick/snare for sure, makes sense that they were mixed, sounds good.

favorite by far.
what'd you use for guitar/drums? i like the delay on the vocals too, i'm always scared to put that much! haha

thanks man :D guitar is tse 808, and x50 with an impulse i made from 'mammoth' by prada.

cymbals are masters one
snare is joey snare, 12a direct, 12a SSD room, but mainly the truth brass beauty snare
toms are my own
kick is kick 10

might do a more sturgis style mix later

ok so sorry i didn't think this through that well haha.

these stems start 1/8 note before 1

these stems start 24 bars later

tempo:150bpm changes to 125bpm at bar 123.

sorry that the DIs are a lil sloppy, i guess i slacked it on this one..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23040760/LOLniceSTEMS.zip

lemme know if i forgot anything!!

Are you sure this is the correct bar for the tempo change ...? it would be much easier if you bounced everything starting at bar 1 beat 1 so that everything lines up exactly how you intended ...

Are you sure this is the correct bar for the tempo change ...? it would be much easier if you bounced everything starting at bar 1 beat 1 so that everything lines up exactly how you intended ...

i know it WOULD be easier, but i had gotten so far, and pro tools SUCKS bc you have to real time bounce everything. listen to the example, find the tempo change, its right at the end of the singing in the slow part "you're not someone worth missing" right in the middle of "missing" one bar before the breakdown starts.

i know it WOULD be easier, but i had gotten so far, and pro tools SUCKS bc you have to real time bounce everything. listen to the example, find the tempo change, its right at the end of the singing in the slow part "you're not someone worth missing" right in the middle of "missing" one bar before the breakdown starts.

Ive had a listen, and actually have to cut up the clean vocal and guitars and basically eveything to go in time and come in together, everything starts at random places ... nevermind

Ive had a listen, and actually have to cut up the clean vocal and guitars and basically eveything to go in time and come in together, everything starts at random places ... nevermind

i mean i don't mind that you're not doing it, but there's literally only 2 starting points for the stems, and then a tempo change. its not THAT hard. no cutting or going in and out of time.