Stephans Rocktron Prophesy

Jerich

Progressive doom
Jan 10, 2005
Phila Pa Suburbs
www.seasonofmourning
anyone else use the rocktron prophesy? or have programs set for it..I have been using it for the last three months and have a few programs for ADAGIO tunes i use..it seems every show they do Stephan uses the rocktron Prophesy Pre-amp and all acess Rocktron pedal board. Seen a few different heads used Laney, marshall,Hughes & Kettner,Mesa ..so he prolly tailors the pre amp depending on what one he uses...anyone have any ideas on this...wish there was more imput on this board from people more into the band..The bands web site is done pretty much with The label going out of biz and everything...

i dont know anything about the rectron thing but im planning to get a frank gambale model carvin pre amp.the rctron thing is too expensive for me :cry: im totally broke right now :erk: and stephan should make a fucking english forum(i emailed him for that shit couple of times)probaly he is too busy right now

aHH!!!! you want the Tone navigator..I have it..well had it....do not waste your money on it..it was extremly mundane..and the TN 100 was even weaker..I play mostly 7 string Carvins and BC rich so I know CARVIN...I purchased it direct from the factory on an Introductory offer as a Repeat buyer i figured what the heck I love Frank Gambale...the whole thing sounded like it was under water..very Nasal...and it is only one camplaint Carvin board members have..the other is the sweepable eq..really doesn't do it for anyone..it is a dull eq...on the top of the eq band..I put mine on Ebay back in Nov sold it in two days!!!! yeah on Carvin board I am Jerich as well...

Yeah I have sent many emails too..i wonder what emails they filter through the ones about how hot they llok? what the Farge!! you know?..here we are asking important question and because we do not speak or eat snails we get let out heheheh!!!!!

Jerich said:
aHH!!!! you want the Tone navigator..I have it..well had it....do not waste your money on it..it was extremly mundane..and the TN 100 was even weaker..I play mostly 7 string Carvins and BC rich so I know CARVIN...I purchased it direct from the factory on an Introductory offer as a Repeat buyer i figured what the heck I love Frank Gambale...the whole thing sounded like it was under water..very Nasal...and it is only one camplaint Carvin board members have..the other is the sweepable eq..really doesn't do it for anyone..it is a dull eq...on the top of the eq band..I put mine on Ebay back in Nov sold it in two days!!!! yeah on Carvin board I am Jerich as well...

Yeah I have sent many emails too..i wonder what emails they filter through the ones about how hot they llok? what the Farge!! you know?..here we are asking important question and because we do not speak or eat snails we get let out heheheh!!!!!
thanx for the info man!i think i should stick to my boss pedals right now :cool: by the way what is your B.C.'s model?

I have two BC Rich USA handmade 7 strings...and they are "the Beast" models one is a hardtail and one is a Floyd rose tremolo. Both have Lundgren M Model pickups. I have way too many guitars ..heheh!!! I have alot of Carvin's Three 727's and four 747's. All made for me by Carvin..I love Carvin's seven string guitars. I rotate between the Dimarzio Blaze Custom and Evolution 7 pickup in the Carvins but two i have the Lundgrens in too.these are only the seven strings .I have a few BC Rich's I have a 1988 steath reverse Like Chuck of death with an X2nb Pickup single. I have a 1992 White warlock custom I purchased from Ebay...love that one.. I have an original Peavey Vandenberg from 1988 that has the only Maple neck I have ever seen on these guitars ..and EVERY ONE OF MY GUITARS are neck through except for my one Blackmachine 8 string and a Ibanez UV copy.

dude u r lucky,i wish i had that many guitars :D my dream guitar is bc rich ignitor 7string ,i recently saw steve smyth's and its totally badass,i wonder if the quality of the guitar is as good as the shape :confused:

MM yes steve's Purple mean machine yes!!! i have seen it many times...I am on the Smith/Loomis board there is photo's of mine there..Steve is a lucky man....I am not so lucky it has taken me a long time to get all my TOOLS!!!!