Steve, A Q on your guitar effects??

Hey Deathwork! Sorry for the delay in getting back to ya, but if you read my update, that should explain it.
When I was using the Recto's with Testament, I started out using an old Alesis Quadraverb, with some chorus and delay, largely for clean tone stuff, occasionally for solos.Also, a Dunlop Wah pedal as well towards the end there. For Alex's solos, it's good to have a little bit of that in there, tap delays with a little bit of prescence. For Jame's solos, a slapback with a little prescence seemed to work out for me. For the clean tone stuff, stereo chorus and tap delays worked out the best.
For Dragonlord, it was straight tone from the Boogie, only effecting was done in the studio. We didn't originally intend to play live with DL, it just started to happen, and as more gigs happened, I went back to the Quad for a bit, stereo chorus and delay for clean tone stuff, and tapped delays for leads here and there, but largely, I stayed with straight amp and guitar tone.Occasionally busted out the Wah, but that was rare.That kind of music to me, was more about how intensely you played, and the biggest effect in that music, tremelo, came from your pick hand!
For the Recto use with Nevermore, (and it was I who talked Jeff into having us use them in our backline for the Enemies tour, until Krank came into our lives), I switched to Digitech effects, and we started using their RP 100 series floor effects pedal. We used that on the entire European leg, as well as most of the US leg in 2003, and then we switched to the X Series pedals. I used the Stereo Multi-Chorus, and the DigiDelay. Since that tour was mostly about rhythm for me, I used the effects only for clean tone stuff, and stayed largely with straight tone again, occasionally throwing in chorus here and there.
And then, Krank came into our lives! And thank fuck it did!!!
I am now proudly using the Krankenstein head and cabs, and for effects, I am using the Multi-Chorus still, as well as the Whammy Pedal ( the original re-issue), and still pretty much being sparing with those effects as well. I am now also using a Tone Driver as well ( Glenn Drover turned Jeff and I onto this last year on Gigantour), as a slight boost for leads.
Guess that's prettty much it! Hope that helped!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: