Steve Digiorgio was in my dream last night

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
Yeah,the subject sounds a little weird but there was no chocolate sauce or tennis raquets involved so chill.
Anyway,I was watching the TV (In the dream,obviously) and suddenly Steve was on playing this crazy tapping bass solo but he had these weird blue gloves on.They had white stripes on them.
He was also wearing a bandana.
I dont really remember much else but he was playing in front of a wall that was composed of electric trip wires.
To be honest,I have'nt listened to my Death,Testament or Sadus CDs in a while nor have I come here so I dont know why this suddenly happened.
I understand this post has little relevance in the grand scheme of things but please,dont judge me because I dream of hippies.
Eamonn

On a similar note...
I had a dream one time about Dimebag from Pantera. I asked him how about an effect used in a song, because I had no idea what he was doing. He pulled a rubber mouse out of his pocket and started rubbing it on the strings and goes "Just go like this man!". In reality he didn't actually use a rubber mouse, but still, that dream was fucked up.

Originally posted by Stuart_Tucker
On a similar note...
I had a dream one time about Dimebag from Pantera. I asked him how about an effect used in a song, because I had no idea what he was doing. He pulled a rubber mouse out of his pocket and started rubbing it on the strings and goes "Just go like this man!". In reality he didn't actually use a rubber mouse, but still, that dream was fucked up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Damn, this the funniest dream I ever heard of!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: