steve do u know what is Tim Aymar doing right now?

control-denied777 said:
He is such a great singer and so far we have no news about him :confused:

Thanks Steve, I was offline for about 11 months. I just got back on yesterday. Psycho Scream fizzled out about 2 years ago. Not enough was getting done, they decided not to continue on and we parted ways when I found stuff to do with Vicious Cycle. Unfortunately that didn't pan out either. Although I had a few recording deals cooking for them, the guys just didn't want to perform as much as I would have liked, and it turned into a mutany. Pharaoh has a new 2 CD deal with Cruz Del Sur, and we finally got together in person in Philly last month for the first time ever, and did a photo shoot for the next CD. It will be called "The Longest Night". It's a lot less "Maiden-esque" than "After The Fire". We're in writing mode now, and we plan to begin recording in D.C. sometime around the new year. Chris Black and I will be Co-Producing this one, with input from Matt and Chris 2 of course. We'll also be recording a cover for an Angel Witch Tribute. See http://solarflight.net for details and updates.

I hope to hear your next product too. Let me in on what you're doing lately.

Ciao,
Timbo