Steve Irwin dead at 44!!!!!!!

7thson_of_a_7thson said:
When asked what his favourite Kids TV programme was, he said Thunderbirds, but there would always be a place in his heart for Stingray.

Once again, documented proof of what happens when cousins marry.

7thson, you're so stupid you couldn't pour piss out of a boot, even if the instructions were on the heel.

And... don't even bother responding with another one of your half-assed comebacks... because you're now on my permanently blocked list!

Jagoff.

dailyvault said:
Once again, documented proof of what happens when cousins marry.

7thson, you're so stupid you couldn't pour piss out of a boot, even if the instructions were on the heel.

And... don't even bother responding with another one of your half-assed comebacks... because you're now on my permanently blocked list!

Jagoff.

Internet hardman alert.:lol: :lol:

7thson_of_a_7thson said:
.... but remember his waving his daughter infront of a crocodile for a laugh stunt....
That's the thing I had a problem with! He should have known better. He may have been a really great guy who cared about animals and the environment, but this was wrong.

MikeyBong said:
That's the thing I had a problem with! He should have known better. He may have been a really great guy who cared about animals and the environment, but this was wrong.

the crocs woulda just been fed,as if he would risk them....,steve was just such a unique person

mrthrax said:
the crocs woulda just been fed,as if he would risk them....,steve was just such a unique person
"Just fed" or not, it was still dangerous and irresponsible.

7thson_of_a_7thson said:
As an environmentalist I was always uncomfortable with his claims of being a conservationist. I don't like people who use animals as toys for entertainment. It's sad that he died esp for his family but remember his waving his daughter infront of a crocodile for a laugh stunt. He took a lot of stupid risks and has now sadly paid the price for it.

its called education,he was the real deal,not some fanatical trendy greeny,i will say no more

Crikey that guy was awesome. I'm sure each day he thought about the consequences for his actions, but he still went out and did the things he always did. That man had some huge balls and I'm sure he's up in heaven wrestling with the biggest fucking crocs you've ever seen. Sometimes I even thought he was wasted when he did some shows.

Even though he did dangle his baby over that croc..I still think Micheal Jackson and his whole dangle the baby off the balcony stunt was worse.

Anyway RIP Steve and like mentioned before you died doing what you loved and you died instantly so no suffering. Now that's the way I want to go.

i dont understand how he lived this long with all the crocodile wrestling but gets killed by a stingray...i would have always thought the crocodiles would get him first

STEVE IRWIN IS THE MAN:headbang: :worship:

steve did an awesome job trying to concerve wild life...and to die by doing what he loved doing...that is a good death "if you know what I mean"..steve will be missed..he was very eccentric in his own way...R.I.P.......

MetalThrasher442 said:
Even though he did dangle his baby over that croc..I still think Micheal Jackson and his whole dangle the baby off the balcony stunt was worse.
How is one worse than the other? They both recklessly endangered their children's lives because they thought it would be funny. Whether the kid dies from falling to the sidewalk or eaten by a crocodile, the kid would still be dead.

MikeyBong said:
How is one worse than the other? They both recklessly endangered their children's lives because they thought it would be funny. Whether the kid dies from falling to the sidewalk or eaten by a crocodile, the kid would still be dead.

Actually I think Micheal did it for attention not for laughter and I don't know Dteves reason. Who knows maybe he would have spit him out:saint:

What nobody knows is, that stingray also has an underwater TV show called "The Crocodile Hunter Killer"

DumbAss said:
What nobody knows is, that stingray also has an underwater TV show called "The Crocodile Hunter Killer"

Oh yeah it just came out. I heard it was a smash hit...or atleast a stab in the heart hit.