R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Justinschut said:
Irwin's family have declined the offer of a state funeral, saying that the modest and retiring Crocodile Taunter would have preferred a quiet private ceremony. His remains will be fed to his crocodiles at the Beerwah reptile park known as Australia Zoo. As the family friend told one reporter: "After all the years of Steve annoying those crocodiles, it's only fair."

:lol: wtf :lol: you gotta be kidding me :lol:

stingcroc.gif

Grimes said:
Reminds me of a story...

Me and my bro bought two lab mice. One was male, and the other female. Thus, Guy and Girl. Guy and Girl lived together in a small cage where they played on a toilet roll till the sun went down. One night, they began to fight. Guy and Girl wrestling all over the cage, knocking things over like a toilet roll. My bro came to the scene and broke the fight up. He picked up Guy who was lieing in the middle, Girl was in the corner of the cage. We looked at Guy and we noticed something was missing. What could it be? We realized that Girl had devoured Guy's balls. Guy had a seizure in my bro's hand and once he died he pissed all over. Justice had to be put instore. We took Girl out of her cage, brought her outside and executed her with a fatal blow from a shovel. That was our last pets...

anyway R.I.P Steve
some years ago, my cousin drenched a lab mice in alcohol and lit him on fire. The poor rat was running, literally, in flames!! Then it stopped and we could hear the crepitating sounds of its body. :zombie:

We had two mice once...both girls,we ran out of food,we told are parents to get the food,and they didnt!,well I went upstairs just to find that my brothers mouse had easten mine,you could see the rib cage and all...but that soun a va bitch died a week later so its all good

Me and my cousins bought like 8 pet mice from Petsmart to have his Jack Russel Terrier scavenge for in a little deathmatch arena we built. Seemed like a good idea back then :erk:

KillerGon said:
some years ago, my cousin drenched a lab mice in alcohol and lit him on fire. The poor rat was running, literally, in flames!! Then it stopped and we could hear the crepitating sounds of its body. :zombie:

Sweeet