Steve please answer.....

Yea....hi....I was just wondering if Chuck wrote all of the Death music as it says he does in all of the albums.......

It made me think how Chuck could have written all of the music when you surely wrote all of the bass lines and.....Sean, Gene and Richard wrote all of the drum parts.....

I dunno man this just baffles me.........did Chuck write all of the solos like Steve Laroque's in overactive imagination......

Sorry.....just curious really......cheers.....:)

..Chuck wrote music .. but the arrangement for every instrument is a very personal thing, like solos ..

Chuck wrote everything. Period.
We all brought our personalities to the band and added personal input to each song. But it was per his approval. I mean he hired each guy based on his playing and personality and trusted us to add what was appropriate. So we all pretty much knew what to bring before we started playing, as Chuck knew what he was getting by hiring that particular player.

Remember that all those cool guitar solos, wacky bass lines and inhuman drum parts wouldn't exist without the foundation of the song and the attitude of the final sound if it didn't come from Chuck's genius.