hello! I'm new here, I wanted to know something about SADUS

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
Hi u all! I just want to know few things about SADUS! I tried to write a letter to Darren but the email on the official site is down...By the way what about the project with Chuck Billy???????I can't wait to hear again Darren Steve and Jon TOGETHER again!
Also I've tabbed WORDS of WAR for guitar (from ELEMENTS OF ANGER), I wonder if there's a way to publish it somewhere!
Is that WendyTheWebmistress the author of SADUS's website? U RULE!

Please someone answer mE!

I u want to, visit my sites! c ya!:D

ps: what does Steve DiGirgio thinks about TOOL?

Hey, I really dig Tool man. Of course, I'm a bass player. Nah man, their songs are cool, progressive, heavy and just demented enough. Good band, in appropriate doses.

Sadus hasn't been doing much as of late. Jon's been busy with Dragonlord. Me and Darren are still working on new songs with Chuck Billy for the new "side band" release. We're finally making some progress and it's starting to sound like real songs now that the vocal ideas are making the riffs make sense.

The Sadus web site hasn't had much activity in a few years. And yes, it's the same awesome Wendy that does all the web sites and moderates here. The mail link on that web site is probably old, you can get a hold of Darren here: saduskills@netscape.net .

You can publish your tab as a .pdf file or something, I'm not sure. Good luck though, all the Sadus tab's I've ever seen were wrong.
Peace.

Hey I never thought You could answer me!
Thanx for the news & notices-I'll try and contact Darren if I don't bother him! SUICIDE SHIFT is gonna be the #1 on my list...! I hope I did a good job with the tab-anyway I'll send it to this site or to the Sadus one? Well I'll see

THANX AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you somewhere in ITALY (hopefully with SUICIDE SHIFT!)