Steven Slate FG-X Virtual Mastering Console DEMOS

TRIGGER will be mac/pc vst rtas au will allow other people's samples and comes stock with mine... eta is.... SOON!

TRIGGER will be mac/pc vst rtas au will allow other people's samples and comes stock with mine... eta is.... SOON!

Nice one Steve, I can finally retire Drumagog. My workflow with that app in PT was becoming a pain. I'll be first in line to buy Trigger with your Platinum sample pack (I don't have SSD yet!)

Does trigger use variable samples like in drumagog or dfhs? what I mean is if I have my own samples and there are say 4 velocities but there are 5 versions of these 4 velocities can I make trigger cycle them? Also will it have a trigger to midi function so that I can make a midi track from the output as well? I really liked the sound on sound video and actually signed up to this forum just to tell you how excited I was about this product! I can't wait to hear back about it.

-D

:kickass:

what I mean is if I have my own samples and there are say 4 velocities but there are 5 versions of these 4 velocities can I make trigger cycle them?

I believe the term for this functionality is called "round robin," and I'm pretty sure that will be one of many features Slate TRIGGER will have.

Are their currently any demo vids of TRIGGER besides the one from a while back at one of the music conventions?

in final stages of programming... lots of cool stuff just added, announcements soon!