Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

Didn't get the mail yet.

I got this the other day:
Alex Siegel said:
I guess our web tech is still working on it. What I've done here is linked you to the SSD platinum download area. All you need to do is download the two WAV volume zips. The other files won't work with SSD 2.0 and you have them already so no use wasting time re-downloading them: /.../

I just submitted a ticket, but I figured I'd post here to:

Can we get a definitive/official response about the latency when converting to midi (in Cubase)? It's really quite a pain, as there doesn't seem to be a set amount it's late, but is variable.

this company really sucks. sorry i had to say it again. but i had troubles for weeks when i bought ssd back then and now the same thing with trigger.
i bought this plugin one week ago and it still doesn´t work. crashes in nuendo over and over. absolutely useless plugin. the support didn´t help me either. i am so pissed off. this is definately the last time i´m doing beta tests for this company.

and now i see after the hype has gone on this board the truth comes to life and reveals there are many problems with this plugin.
should have bought aptrigga instead. hopefully i´m getting my money back.

this company really sucks. sorry i had to say it again. but i had troubles for weeks when i bought ssd back then and now the same thing with trigger.
i bought this plugin one week ago and it still doesn´t work. crashes in nuendo over and over. absolutely useless plugin. the support didn´t help me either. i am so pissed off. this is definately the last time i´m doing beta tests for this company.

and now i see after the hype has gone on this board the truth comes to life and reveals there are many problems with this plugin.

aptrigga is only 30€ or something, everyone should buy it, regardless of if one like Trigger or not, can never hurt to have to phase consistent replacer.

Well, I've made it pretty obvious multiple times that I can't stand the company, but to be fair I haven't really had any problems with Trigger and I think it's great. sucks that other people are having problems though...

Besides all of the extremely annoying marketing and shady business practices, they do seem to have more bugs in their official releases than most other companies... hopefully they continue the updates, keep fixing bugs for people with problems, and improving Trigger for everyone...

Hey old trigger platinum users like me, could you retrieve your user account/password to get updates??
In the newsletter was written:
Earlier TRIGGER Platinum users can get to the USERS area by first
obtaining a new login/pass at:

www.drumclassroom.net/customer-trigger/

I can't! it still keeps on telling me that my email is not found on their database, while I receive the newsletter regularly with no problem at all
Opened a ticket and they told me to go there (www.drumclassroom.net/customer-trigger/), something I did before opening a ticket, but it's still not working.
The error is this: "That email was not found. Please check your information and try again. All attempts are logged with IP and email information. 2"

Hey old trigger platinum users like me, could you retrieve your user account/password to get updates??
In the newsletter was written:

I can't! it still keeps on telling me that my email is not found on their database, while I receive the newsletter regularly with no problem at all
Opened a ticket and they told me to go there (www.drumclassroom.net/customer-trigger/), something I did before opening a ticket, but it's still not working.
The error is this: "That email was not found. Please check your information and try again. All attempts are logged with IP and email information. 2"

Same thing happened to me. They fucked up the database somehow, but when you type your email in at that link, they email you a new password to use and you can log in with it...

Same thing happened to me. They fucked up the database somehow, but when you type your email in at that link, they email you a new password to use and you can log in with it...

No I always receive that error, no matter if I type it a lot of times in different sessions:
"That email was not found. Please check your information and try again. All attempts are logged with IP and email information. 2"

Download the demo first next time???

No I always receive that error, no matter if I type it a lot of times in different sessions:
"That email was not found. Please check your information and try again. All attempts are logged with IP and email information. 2"

Yeah, I know... I did too. That's what the first link does. The other link doesn't ask for a password at all and doesn't check the email at all. It just asks you to enter an email, and then you get an email with a new password, and then you go back to the original page and enter in that email and that password and it works...

Yeah, I know... I did too. That's what the first link does. The other link doesn't ask for a password at all and doesn't check the email at all. It just asks you to enter an email, and then you get an email with a new password, and then you go back to the original page and enter in that email and that password and it works...

Are we talking about this link: www.drumclassroom.net/customer-trigger/ ?
if so it is giving me that error. I don't see any other link.
This link asks me for an email and then.. bam kaboom bump crash...(batman 60's sounds) -> error

fucking support don´t even bother to answer. 3 days, 3 mails, no answer at all.
i am really pissed off from this company.
they don´t give a shit about their customers.