TRIGGER Intro Video and NEWS

Slate

Jan 2, 2007
Hey guys, Alex here from Slate Digital. First off, let it be known that all SSD 3.x users and all Drumagog 4.x users will get a limited time offer to get TRIGGER Platinum for 50% off, so that's only $150.

Here is a demo video of TRIGGER, right click the link below and download it.

triggervid.jpg

RIGHT CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO!
http://www.slatedigital.com/vid/TRIGGER.mp4

The demo of TRIGGER will be available very soon, we're just fine tuning the delivery method.

Thanks,
Alex

BTW that leakage side-chain built in is sweet. Seems like this will improve work-flow and have less plug-ins running. Speaking of that, what kind of cpu load does Trigger have?

woooo $150 is a pretty good deal.

can't wait.

edit: wow, just watched the video. this is going to be even better than I thought. I forsee a whole lot less headaches in the future.

edit2: I just had an awful thought. please tell me this is going to be ilok and not a system like that kontakt bullshit. I would rather deal with drumagog than deal with a system like that again. Plus I want to be able to use this at home and at the studio.

Hope this comes with tips on how to get my wife to not kick me out of home for spending $ on a sample replacement thing, because I am so buying this thing.

Will it be possible to bus out the different sample 'layers' to different DAW channels, so that one would be capable of processing direct, overhead and room samples individually, as they would in a full mix?

Will it be possible to bus out the different sample 'layers' to different DAW channels, so that one would be capable of processing direct, overhead and room samples individually, as they would in a full mix?

+1

also ...Steven slate deluxe drums?...
can you share more info? (will it have metal stuff?)

I totally take back anything and everything I have ever said ill about Slate/SSD. That side-chain ignore function is fucking genius and I can't believe nobody else thought of it first.

Also, that Deluxe snare at the end sounds pretty fucking cool.

I'll be buying this the SECOND it comes out!