Slate Trigger vs. SSD 4.0

edit: forget it, i was in a hurry.

what i meant was:

both SSD and Trigger platinum editions come with the same 'platinum' library. so basically, if i buy Trigger platinum, i can load the programmed midi into any drum VSTI and render seperate tracks for kick, snare, each tom and each cymbal, than load Trigger on each track and basically replace the whole kit. my question is: has anyone ever tried that? and will it sound without the Room track? since this one is impossible to replace...

edit: forget it, i was in a hurry.

what i meant was:

both SSD and Trigger platinum editions come with the same 'platinum' library. so basically, if i buy Trigger platinum, i can load the programmed midi into any drum VSTI and render seperate tracks for kick, snare, each tom and each cymbal, than load Trigger on each track and basically replace the whole kit. my question is: has anyone ever tried that? and will it sound without the Room track? since this one is impossible to replace...

That's exactly what I do. It works well for me. I typically high-pass the room pretty high up, and then compress it. It's never given me any problems.

but there's no room track if you're using this method... or are you using the room track rendered from the VSTI? won't make much sence using it if you've replaced all the drum that were loaded into the source.
any chance you can share a link to a work you've done using this method?