Trigger crossgrade offer

Okay, sorry for the massive spam, but I think I got all the files now... Can someone confirm that the filesizes are as follows (as it shows on the mac finder):

change log - 4kb
installing instructions - 4kb
trigger platinum editor - 5.7mb
trigger platinum 1.63 plugin - 88.6mb
trigger platinum instruments deluxe - 187mb
trigger platinum instruments kicks - 338.6mb
trigger platinum instruments snares - 891.3mb
trigger platinum instruments toms - 830.6.mb
trigger user guide - 475kb

total 2.34 GB on disk (2,342,284,892 bytes) for 9 items

edit: looks like atleast all of the zip files opened, so I guess it works. Don't have anything to test the stuff on now tho.

My files are the same as yours ahjteam, so I really hope that they work! I won't get an iLok until Monday, and I'm going to be travelling tomorrow, so if something doesn't work I won't have time to download the files again...

I'm having some issues with downloading too, tried last night and could only DL one file at a time, and it was going at like 2mb/min. I should be able to DL at uni fine but it says I've only got 3 days to DL the files. :/

I don't have a lot of faith in Stevens servers (similar issue when I got SSD), but there customer service is always great so I'm sure it'll be fine, server is probably getting bombarded with customers ATM.

damn this shit is amazing. I tried it on Faith No More's evidence (original -> trigger -> trigger -> limiter) and I could trigger both snare and kick easily from the mixdown. took only like a few minutes to set it up.

So this actually works reasonably well on stereo mixdowns?

I have a multitrack band recording from 10 years back, all drums on one channel recorded with one microphone. You can hear everything, but it sounds really bad. The kick drum has a boomy 0.5 second decay for one thing. (Thankfully it's Doom Metal).

Reckon Trigger might be able to reasonably fast give me resonable midi data from the track?

So this actually works reasonably well on stereo mixdowns?

I have a multitrack band recording from 10 years back, all drums on one channel recorded with one microphone. You can hear everything, but it sounds really bad. The kick drum has a boomy 0.5 second decay for one thing. (Thankfully it's Doom Metal).

Reckon Trigger might be able to reasonably fast give me resonable midi data from the track?

If you post a short mp3 file of the drums, I can try.

yeah, to my surprise, after doing some extra processing, it turned out quite believable! Here is the before and after clip:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1338211/trigger_test.mp3

I did three copies of the track;

KICK:

- tight gate with 50hz band pass sidechain filter to only get the boom of the kick
- trigger with 100% mix

SNARE:
- eq with -16dB @ 130hz to remove the boom from the kick
- cubase envelope shaper to remove the sustain of the kick boom
- trigger with 85% mix, to get atleast some "leakage"

OVERHEADS:
- highpass filter at 1.2khz and +10dB @ 10khz hishelf

SLATE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS: I would like to suggest to put the filter, mix and suppression controls somewhere more visible. I had to read the manual to see that they actually were there. And also if you would also add lowpass and band pass options in addition the current highpass, because for example getting the boom of the kick is a lot easier with lowpass and/or bandpass. Also monitoring for that would be nice.

@ahjteam: Wow, that's quite impressive! Thanks a lot for doing this! I'll have to look over my budget tonight and see if I can snap up Trigger as well now. :)

slatetrigger.jpg

2.4GB of this and I can only download one file at a time. FML.

Stupid question - I want to grab this, but I don't have an iLok yet. Will I be able to aquire and iLok later and then install the license on it?

Cheers for a quick response!

Edit: I bought it anyways! I can't miss out! It looks like I should be able to use the iLok authorization code once I grab one. I might have to...GASP! Go to Guitar Center?!

Hey guys, I just tested and got fast downloads.. I'll look in to this. Maybe there were some problems earlier? Either way, we are switching server companies this month and our new company will be soooooo much more reliable.

Alex

Hey guys, I just tested and got fast downloads.. I'll look in to this. Maybe there were some problems earlier? Either way, we are switching server companies this month and our new company will be soooooo much more reliable.

Alex

I was able to download some stuff earlier and it was perfectly quick, now I'm at the snares and it won't even download. I'm just waiting for a response from their server.

Edit: I'm still waiting for the server to respond and serve up the files. Are their servers really this taxed, or just poorly managed?