Trigger crossgrade offer

What's this Membership part about when buying Trigger? It says "Sign up for Membership" and you can choose "Not member", "Premium" or "Wholesale"? By default being given an anonymous-#### username.... Maybe I missed something?

Edit: Never mind. I tried again and made a user account before trying to Check Out. I then got to choose my own username and stuff.

how long is this deal for? Or have I missed the boat again:) Steven can't wait for virtual console!!!!!

Can I use with Trigger the .gog files available in the SSD 2.5 ?

By the way I can't find my SSD serial anywhere, there is not on the DVD sleeve. Slate, can you help me ?

Thanks.

I had a solid 350KB/S going, and then when clicking other files completely nothing for a few minutes as I guess it was clearing me for the next single file download. A mild annoyance. Hopefully the new server company can provide more powerz! :)

Got my download situation sorted out, I think it was just Chrome being a pain on me.

Also grabbed an iLok locally and installed Trigger this morning. Ran over some old projects with it and had great results, really pleased so far. Great product.

I'm looking forward to using it more and getting more familiar with it's options soon.

Also, thanks for the crossgrade offer. Really appreciated.

Hey guys, I just tested and got fast downloads.. I'll look in to this. Maybe there were some problems earlier? Either way, we are switching server companies this month and our new company will be soooooo much more reliable.

Alex

I'm now downloading at Uni and getting about 250-300kb/seconds. The internet connection here usually goes at minimum 1mb/s and on good servers I've seen it go up to 10mb/sec.

edit: Finished downloading and installed. It overall works really well, although I'll need to do some more extensive use. Really responsive and easy to use (apTrigga could be a little slow). One thing though.. I can only seem to adjust the Articulations of the first Instrument out of the 6 slots? If I put instruments with articulations in other slots I can't see their articulations, let alone adjust them. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?