Steve's Devils, and the trade

J the TyranT

Thats just how it is...
Dec 14, 2001
LV
Arnott for Nieuwendyk. You like that trade?

My Rangers got Bure... but then turned around and traded York... I dunno what to think of that. I hope they ditch Theo Fleury though.

J

I knew you would resurface J...

I hate that trade. Way lop-sided, Arnott is way better than glass jawdyjk. But I'm a big Randy McKay guy, and I hate hate hate the Stars (Sharks nemesis) so it's going to be rough. Devils are under. Sharks are losing ground, but they can still overtake Colorado if they work it. Rangers are under, Fluery is a punk! Fuck LA, fuck Phoenix, fuck Dallas, fuck the Sharks for not trading for an enforcer...oooohh! the palyoffs are on baby!

Hahahahah, yes!

I hate the Stars too. Mostly because Modano is an overrated whiney little bitch. I really dont know why the Devils made the trade. I actually think Nieuwendyk is a pretty good player, even if a bit of a wuss. You'd just better hope they keep Gomez and Hollik.. because I've heard their contracts are up in the air......

Elias is awesome, but he cant hold the team up with just himself and Brodeur.

The Rangers.... man, Fleury IS good, but, lately he's gotten better at whining, exacting stupid revenge for checks, sitting in the penalty box, and making the Rangers adapt to playing shorthanded about 90% of the time. So, trade Fleury for someone who's still ok, yet commands a much lower salary... Nedved can go too. Richter's getting up there.. and hasn't been good at all... they're all expendable as far as Im concerned. If they tighten up the D and grab someone like Kasparitis.. who plays physically, and cheap [$$$ wise], they could free up the funds to steal Selanne from your Sharks in the free agency.

Poti could come into his own, I've enough faith in Blackburn to step up as a starting goalie. If Lindros and Messier stay healthy.. Nedved or Fleury can be dumped to Tampa Bay for Modin, or sent to Chicago for a good, but not big name player like Nylander or Zhamnov...

And the Rangers could contest... BUT, their offices are fucking morons [USUALLY], so, we'll see... but hey, we stole Bure!

The Sharks though. Their coach is an idiot. He's been playing Selanne wrong all season and he's getting about 15 shifts a game.. which is WAY too little. Dont you guys have Marchmant or something though? I thought there already as a good enforcer over there... Ricci is good.. hrm. I dont know though, The Wings are obviously the faves, and Im happy for them... Datsyuk is the next Sakic and Hasek deserves a cup. But the Avs just got Kasparitis and Forsberg is coming back................

J