Stickers on your car!

toolwrx.jpg

It's weird... my Les Paul had an Agalloch sticker and a Woods of Ypres sticker on it, but when I took it out of hiding today for kicks, the stickers weren't on it!

OMG ERWWEWEIIRRDSADSS. Actually, now that I think about it- I might have taken them off to take pictures for Erik. I should have saved them for t3h Volvo!

I actually had a cop pull me over once for "sticker obstruction," as he called it. Turns out he was checking randomly for drugs. Think the stickers had anything to do with him pulling me over?

circus_brimstone said:
Think the stickers had anything to do with him pulling me over?

Absolutely. I know a bunch of hippie kids that get pulled over for having pro-marijuana stickers on their cars all of the time. Now don't get me wrong, having a pro-weed sticker on your car is just ASKING for trouble, but still- it's pretty ridiculous. Around here, cops will pull you over for no reason even if they don't like the way you look... and after you're on the side of the road, they will quietly crack your tail light with their clubs just to justify it. Fuck the police.

Slowbaru.jpg
Random sticker on the Subaru that covers up my failed attempt to remove the old sticker.

Jeep 1.jpg
Every time I buy a car, I buy one of these from Arkham Bazaar.

Jeep 2.jpg
Yep.

Reactions: Krilons Resa