Still day 7" Grey - What is it worth?

cyanopsis

Dec 11, 2001
Falun, Sweden
Every now and then you see BWP LP out for sale, which usually goes for somewhere around 180-220 USD. The grey version of Still Day 7" is rarely seen - does anybody know the value?

It's been months since I've seen it on ebay, but i remember them going for around $50-150. I wish I owned a copy, great for my collection.

Seriously, if someone would have typed the whole thing out I would have known what they were talking about. :mad:

EDIT: Just continue with whatever you were doing...

let's finish it now:
there's a 7'' by opeth with the bonus tracks on the 2nd edition of blacwater park. that's the still day beneath the sun/patterns in the ivy 2 7''.

it was printed in 3 colours and less than 2000 copies in total - i think - so it's pretty rare.

let's finish it now:
there's a 7'' by opeth with the bonus tracks on the 2nd edition of blacwater park. that's the still day beneath the sun/patterns in the ivy 2 7''.

it was printed in 3 colours and less than 2000 copies in total - i think - so it's pretty rare.
Yes, I was completely aware of it... I just wasn't thinking because the thread title was misleading. Hahaha, sry guyz. :erk:

a friend of mine has a deliverance single, radio edit that he is planning to sell. it was on ebay some months ago, but i cant remember how much it went for. do you guys know what its worth? thanks.