Still Life concept

TheMindzI

Denial serves me
Oct 17, 2001
Piraeus, Greece
... Still Life.. comments on the full story this time, not just parts of it. I know this album is more straight-forward than MAYH so you have no excuses.. again I'll post my version later..

In a nutshell...

Dudeman's wandering back to his old home that he was banished from 15 years ago. He's coming to take his one true love Melinda away. He has lots of flashbacks and fantasys of appearing superior to the rest of the town. He gets there and no one notices who he really is except for Melinda... she meets his eyes and she knows. He was banished because of religious reasons. There is a counsel in the town that told him he had to get out. He secretly meets Melinda and goes to town on her ass... but she's already in an arranged marriage. He almost decides to stay... wondering if anyone would ever realize that it's him again. But he realizes he has to get out eventually... so he decides to meet with Melinda and propose to her to run away with him. She tells him that while she's given her vows to someone else... her heart will always be his. So she agrees to run away with him. He then proceeds to most likely go to town on her ass again. He wakes up to find her not in his arms anymore... the counsel is around him... and they slit her throat right in front of him. He's all pissed off and he kills as many people as he can in rage... but there's too many and he's captured. Everyone's wearing white at his hanging. He's numb to everything... except for the hatred of all the people in the town. He vows that he will come back to haunt their dreams... he will have his revenge... he is then hanged. That's the way I see it :) hope ya like it....

Zack