Still waiting my Hubardo order :|

carlosmar

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2015
I've been trying to reach the band several times to ask about my copy of the Hubardo 3-LP that I purchased more than a year ago, and the only answer I got so far, the only one from several e-mail, was concerning Toby being on Tour. That answer pointed me to the end of November as a tentative date for an answer.

Well, since then, I have wrote the band a couple of times, and still no answer yet.

Am I the only one who is still waiting for his Hubardo copy?

I think this is far from acceptable. I understand what happened when the guys decide to self-release the album and all the difficulties they were facing at the time all the logistic had to start running. But no answer within two months?

Considering the pace the things are running concerning this issue when I am supposed to have an answer? Maybe in a year? and the order in 10 years? or maybe should I wait half a century? This is surreal.

Come on! Move your asses and give me an answer FFS!!

Well, I have finally received an answer from the band. I will receive a refund. Not what I expected, because I really wanted the damned 3-LP. Still sufficient to close this open loop. Resignation.

As surreal as it may sound, after a year waiting for an answer about my Hubardo order and when I finally receive word from the man himself about a refund, three months after I still sit waiting for the promised refund, not a single response to my one-mail-per-month requests.

Anybody knows the man? Can please forward him a word about me waiting him to make the damn refund?

I am Carlos Marsal and I never thought this deal would take so fucking long.

Thanks.

(I don't really like using public boards to try to fix this deal but considering how long it takes the man to give answers via e-mail, 1 response per half year so far, I am pushed to try)

December 20, 2013 Purchase order made.
April 11, 2015 Refund offered
November 8, 2015 Refund received.

Case closed!