Stinkers of 2004?!

The saYer said:
ok, I only have 3 samples, but I really am not impressed with their new lineup.
I also had heard 3 samples and I thought it was going to be crap.
Then later I got the album and changed my mind about it, the new Agent Steel rocks!
It was released last year by the way.

sixxswine said:
You have a point, but I like shopping the old school way & going out to buy a record, listening for myself. Like with the Metallica record, St. Anger the song was so-so, but I still wanted to hear the whole thing, look at the artwork, read the liners, ect. There is nothing like taking the cellophane off a newly purchased disc!!!!!!!
Sixx you are the genuine thing! :worship: Sadly I'm a cheap bastard :loco: , so I rather just have the CD (new or used) and that after I hear it.

Those days of ripping cellophane in eagerness or cutting delicately in the opening of the vinyl sleeve are gone for me :erk: Now is about to save money to maximize the enjoyment of the music...I wish I'll be related to Bill Gates

Wicked Child said:
No stinker so far. I only bought 3 2004 albums so far(Iced Earth-Glorious Burden, Exodus-Tempo Of The Damned and Motorhead-Inferno), but neither one bad.

Replace that Iced Earth cd with Wolf "Evil Star" and you have a hell of a list there my friend. :D I need to add that Motorhead disc to my new list. :headbang:

Greeno said:
Replace that Iced Earth cd with Wolf "Evil Star" and you have a hell of a list there my friend. :D I need to add that Motorhead disc to my new list. :headbang:
I got that one last Saturday!! It rocks man!! Great production and Mikkey Dee [who I remember meeting while he was in King Diamond's band] is fantastic!! :worship:

Man, it been a long time since I liked an Motorhead album as much as I like this one!!!

Wyvern said:
Sixx you are the genuine thing! :worship: Sadly I'm a cheap bastard :loco: , so I rather just have the CD (new or used) and that after I hear it.

Those days of ripping cellophane in eagerness or cutting delicately in the opening of the vinyl sleeve are gone for me :erk: Now is about to save money to maximize the enjoyment of the music...I wish I'll be related to Bill Gates
That's cool, I was just referring to myself. Like I said, it's a sign of the times.
I'm kinda of a rarity in that regard. The bottom line though, is WE LOVE METAL!!!!!!!!!
SIXXSWINE-\m/