Stockholm gig

L0bster

OneTwo!
Feb 28, 2002
Stockholm
Visit site
woah, somebody had to start this. awesome evening, the sound was among the best I've ever heard live. The played damnation in full, with harvest inbetween endning credtis and weakness. Per Wiberg did a great job as the fifth member, very nice singing in harvest and an kickass organ solo in death wispered a lullaby. Closure was extra long as usual, great stuff.

The heavy set then. they opened with masters apprentice, which was a great opener, featuring per on backing vox. Then they did the Drapery Falls, great as usual, followed by Deliverence, then the leper affinity, and to close it all up a fair judgement featuring mr Per Wiberg again, and because of that it sounded better then ever.

Great evening, and there is more to come, in one month they'll do a classic gig at klubben :D

One of the best gigs I've seen. My favourite parts were the solo on Death whispered a lullabye, the extended end of Closure and The leper affinity.

Yeah great gig, prob. the best I've been to! haha inte credence. Anyway I would have loved to hear per play the outro of Leper. Highlights were Closure THe drapery falls and Deliverance. The whole show was a highlight though!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lakestream
btw, did anyone hear my friend shout "Inte Credence!!"? :)
Of course :D
Somebody also shouted "Requiment of lost souls", but for some reason they didn´t play it....

Micke was also pretty funny. I liked when he walked up to the microphone, opened his mouth to say something, but then just stood there completely silent just as the whole crowd!!

Quote: Originally Posted by metalathiest
does Per play the intro to A Fair Judgement by any chance?
atleast he played it in gothenburg, so I guess he did in stockholm and will play it in london
Yes, he did. But I wonder why he did not also play the piano outro on "The Leper Affinity"?