Stockholm record stores

Well now Steve, so you ARE coming to Stockholm? That's bloody cool! Being a Stockholm native I know a lot of good record stores, but it also depends on what kind of music you want (I'm assuming metal, of course ...). :headbang:

Well ... we've got Record & CD Exchange on Gamla Brogatan (downtown) which is an excellent metal store. They've got DVDs and stuff as well. On the same street is a store called Blue Fox, which has got a big selection of alternative clothing ... :cool: Then there's Sound Pollution on Stora Nygatan (the Old Town), which got lots of metal and shirts as well. The area around St Eriksplan (approx. six mins with the underground from Grand Central Station has got a lot of record stores with new and used CDs.

Damn man, if you come here, it would be so cool to get together for a cup of coffee or something. Do you drink coffee, or are you a 100 % tea guy? (Yeah, I know, you're English ...) :D

Hey dude....that's really cool and helpful. Hell yeah, despite being British I drink more coffee than tea....contrary to popular opinion! hahaha!

We'll have to sort something out dude....drop me an email and we can discuss it.

Cheers!

Symphony said:
Back from Stockholm! Had an awesome time...met up with Gyre from the forum for dinner on Friday. What a great guy! Some cool Cd and clothes stores...be going back for sure!

I had one of the best times of my life, Steve. Believe me everyone, Steve W is perhaps the most down-to-earth musician (and person in general) that I've ever met. And his girlfriend was very lovely as well. Looking forward to seeing them both again.

gyre said:
I had one of the best times of my life, Steve. Believe me everyone, Steve W is perhaps the most down-to-earth musician (and person in general) that I've ever met. And his girlfriend was very lovely as well. Looking forward to seeing them both again.

Thanks man! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you too....and I hope to do so again soon.