stoked for the JULY 5th show

i have like 100 fliers that Eroticide made for the show and i have been passing them out.. and i was wondering what you guys do about a street team because i would love to help out in any way with fliers and such i i currently run the street team for SixStitch and i would love to help the mighty vehemence if you can gimmi an email about it

AtTheGates6sic6@aol.com

Yeah I think it is about time for a street team to help me out here with Vehemence promotions and all. Ill work on it. Ill make a page for it. Have people send in there pictures, and where they live, have them across the nation or throughout the world. This will take a lil bit of brainstorming.

hell yea..welll i can find a picture of myself but i am good friends with the guys of bloodsoaked and i have been to a couple of shows and such..i live in gilbert and if want to talk more about it do you want to meet up at the july 5th show to meet up and such..i still have Fliers for that show from eroticide so its all good but i can help you put things together...either way let me know

There are some flyers already available out there, sucks I have been busy with songwriting and band emails I didnt have time to make my own, I hope every Vehemence fan shows up to this! Remember you guys are hearing it first! Even before Metal Blade.