VEHEMENCE AT BASH ON ASH JULY 5th!

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
OK, so who's all goin??? Spread the word!

VEHEMENCE,Motive,Eroticide,Lunatic,Structure of Lies.

@ The Bash on Ash
230 W. 5th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Downtown Tempe
(480) 966-8200

We should have a pretty long set this night since we headline! We'll play lots of new stuff as well... Been workin real hard on new material. Ok, hope to see some of you there! Peace out

-Bjorn :hotjump:

I've heard good things about the bash at ash. Its a sorta bar, so the younger crowd might have a bit of trouble getting in from my understanding.

Meh, I live in washington, but I wish I could go.

Bash on Ash is a decent venue...At least Vehemence will have a nice long set, and it will not be cut short! Should be a great show, too bad I cannot take pictures I am still writing the Death Fest (metal devastation) piece for Metal Judgment and will not have it up till I get back from Vacation!! Ill post that when it is finished, got some great Vehemence shots!

Disengager CKY said:
I've heard good things about the bash at ash. Its a sorta bar, so the younger crowd might have a bit of trouble getting in from my understanding.QUOTE]
There's never problems like that at the Bash.
Lots of places 'round here have bars, they're fenced off.
The only way kids cant go to those shows are if the show is Specified 21+.

We couldn't make it because we were going in with Will again and recording. We got our guitars done and it soudns great! Will is freaking awesome. Our demo is going to sound 5 times better than any of us had expected!

The show went pretty well man, we practiced, and played a good set for the show. We only practiced for 7 songs, there for we played 7 songs. Thanks for the chanting on for one more song, Thanks to all those people that showed up. It was interesting finally seeing bass player jody in a band. Looking forward to playing again with Motive in the future. I hope everyone can come out and visit Vegas Fest!